Ball Starting

Alois POV

after I perposed to my sweet Chloe, she desided to tell people at the ball about our wedding,

I grabbed her hand and said "we should head back to the ball"

She smiles and nods, oh wait my dear, she turns to me as get to the roses and diged around the roses and putted out a flower crown and placed it on her head

We linked arms and slowly heading back into the ball, as we were both inside, walking down the stairs, I pull her close and whispered "do you see your brother?"

She shakes her head and says "nope only my little bunny named Alois"

I blushed and went to talk to a few friends, she turns to me and says "can I go talk with some friends?"

I nod and said "yes, but hurry back my beautiful rose"

She kisses my cheek and walked to a few people and I turned my head back to my friends.

°~Chloe POV~°

as I walked to a few people and watched Alois at the corner of my eye, soon enough he looks away and I head over to Ciel and his butler

I smiled and said "hey brother"

Ciel looks at his butler then me "What are you talking about?"

I chuckled and said "oh. ......right.... sorry I forgot to tell you"

he tiles his head like a cat and answers "tell me what?"

I took a deep breathe and told him everything of how I left and being his sister, then ended up at Alois's manor

His butler grabs my hand and says "Im Sebastian your brother's butler please try to stay away from Claude"

I paused and looked down with watery eyes and replied "I t-tried"

Ciel gives Claude a glare and back at me "what did he do..... sister?"

I look up at him and looked straight into his blue eye an went to his ear and whispered what he done to me

Ciel's eyes widen and grabed my hand shouting "Im Taking You Back To My Manor!!"

everyone quickly looks at us and Alois walks over and grabs my arm and pulls me away shouting back "Keep Your Filthy Hands Off My Wife!!"

Ciel's and Sebastian's eyes widen and both shouted "Your Wife?!?"

He nods proudly and says "Heck yeah"

Ciel looks at me with my head looking down "is this true?"

Me and Alois looks at each other sets our hand with the ring and both of us said Yes

Ciel was speechless so Sebastian bows and said "My young master was just wondering if he can atleast spend some time with his sister"

Alois lets go of me and says "Fine but only a week"

I smiled and said "2 weeks"

as I said that I also thought Dont Worry Chloe, Alois always pick a higher number

Alois smirks "3 weeks"

I chuckled and said "6 weeks"

Alois laughs then says "1 Month!"

I turned to Ciel and linked arms with his and Sebastian's, I smiled and said "Done"

Alois's eyes become watery and he got down and started to hug my legs saying "fine 6 weeks, I would miss you to much for a month"

I got down infront of him and hugged him saying "don't worry, I won't leave you"

I pull away and setted my hands on his shoulders and said "You are my one and only"

He wipes his tears away and says "and you are my one and only"

Everyone at the ball said "Awwww"

Alois and I felt our cheeks turn red and hot I shook my head and grabbed Alois and we both got up

Me, Ciel and Sebastian made our way to the door and I waved my hand saying "see you in a week"

Alois waves back and said "Bye"

All three of us left while Alois continued with the ball.