Chapter 10

Chloe POV

morning came and Me and Ciel with eating breakfast, the room was silence until I stood up and shouted "I wanna go back to Alois!"

While I shouted, it made Ciel jump in fear, he frowns and says "im sorry sis you cant"

Sebastian takes my food and leaves, I cross my arms and shouted again "why not!?"

he glares at me and walkes toward me and replied "Because"

I walk to him with my fists chitched and shouted "cause why!?"

he gives me a glare and yells "Cause you can't trust him!!"

after he finished he slapped me hard across the face using the back of his hand and that made me fall

I touched my face and looked at him with teary eyes and said "I can always trust him and you cant make me stop believing"

(*spins in a circle* dont stop believing XD)

before I can let him answer, I quickly got up and ran to my room slamming the door and quickly locking it then thats when I heard a chuckle,I looked up and saw Sebastian

He walkes to me and pins me to the door and whispered "hello~"

he bites my neck to try to find my sweet spot and that when he did, I moaned slowly and he pulls away and said "My-My Chloe was that a moan?"

I shake my head 'No' and he chuckles and while saying "tck, tck, tck lieing to me I see, naughty girl"

he pulls me off the door then pins me to the bed, he slows takes his belt off and ties it to the bed flame, before he can tie the belt he grabs my arms and ties them both in the belt, making my hands tied over my head,

CIEL'S POV

after my sis ran up stairs to her room I just sighed and headed to my Study Room, as I was working I got bored and shouted "Sebastian i'm bored"

(damn Ciel >:3)

I waited for a while then I shout a little louder "Sebastian!"

And once again he didn't come I rolled my eyes then Finny came in and said "uh.... Young master!

I pulled my papers down and said "Yes?"

Finny laughed and shows me broken pots for plants "sorry master Mey-Rin broke these"

Mey-rin pops out of no where and said "I did not"

Mey-rin crawls to my deck and said "ohh im so sorry Young master, forgive me"

I rolled my eyes and faced the window and said "Fine, get Sebastian"

both of them bowed and said "Thank you Young Master"

I just lighty smirked and thought to my self That'll give me some time to look for Sebastian, Now back to work  I turned and grabbed a letter I have from the Alois Manor, I sighed and grabed the letter and open it

:Note:

Ohh Hi Ciel Just Wanna Say Your Invided to Chloe's and My Wedding

Look nice and bring a gift please

LOVE: Alois <3

END

after I finished reading it I nearly vomited but I pulled back and it didn't come up

I than heard a knock, I said Come In and Bardroy came in and said "heh heh Young Master?"

"Yes?"

"Heh Uh......I may have. ...uhh......burnt the meat"

I sighed and and said "tell Sebastian to buy some more"

He nodded and left, I sat back and waited for another interuption by the three but they just continued with there jobs

CHLOE POV

Sebastian got up, threw his clothes on and said "Now then my dear, will you stay?"

I cried while trying to undo the belt and said "y-yes"

He smirks and says "good and your not going to the wedding right?"

I paused for a few seconds and said quietly "Yes"

He smirks and leaves, I finally undid the belt and quickly grabbed all my clothes and things, threw them all back into my traveling bags and quickly quietly leaves

ALOIS POV

I rolled on the floor shouting "Claude I want Chloe back!!"

And like always he just stood there and said "sorry your highness, you know the drill, you can't visit them"

I contined rolling around shouting "Claude I want Chloe back!!"

I then stopped rolling when I heard Clause said "You can invite (Y/N)"

I paused and got up quickly saying "I should have a ball"

I ran to the door and and shouted "Claude invite Ciel,Sebastian, Chloe, (Y/N), Lizzy, Madam Red, Grell, and William"

he paused and replied "Umm Your Higness how do you know all these people?"

I smirked and said "ohh I just know them

FLASHBACK

(Still Alois)

"gosh wheres Ciel's Study Room" I said as I open every door to every room, "Finally!" I said as I walled in and digged around through his things

I then stoped and saw a book saying ADDRESSES I smiled evilly and snooped in it

END

Claude shouted "Your Highness!?"

I jumped in fear and said "uh.... yeah?"

Claude rolled his eyes and walked to the door saying "I think you had a--"

I threw my shoe at him and yelled "You yelled at your Master! how dare you!"

Claude clears his thoat, nods and leave.