Chapter 4

Chloe's POV

After our little hug,Claude gives Alois note with a unknown name on it and he opens the letter and reads it out loud "I heard your having a new guest so I was thinking... how about a ball at midnight"

Alois smirks and snaps his fingers shouting "Hannah!!"

Hannah comes and Alois says "we're having a ball, get Chloe ready and Claude will invite people"

Hannah bows and says "Yes your highness"

she turns to me and says "Come miss Chloe i'll help you get to your room and get ready"

I nod and followed her to my room

---With Alois/ Alois's POV---

I turn to claude and walked to my room to get ready to show my self off with Chloe at the ball with the mystious person watching

---Claude's POV---

As Alois looks at me and walks away, I smile and sended a note to eveyone we knew including Ciel Phantomhive and his butler Michaelis.

The note said - You Are Invided to Alois's ball at Midnight, Look Fancy!- but Ciel's said - We have a guest and SHE wants to meet you-

After I was done writing and sended them I went Lord Alois's room and helped him get ready.

---At The Phantomhive Manor---

Ciel's POV

I was looking through my paperwork then my butler Sebastian knocks, I set down my papers and said "come in"

He enters and said "you got a note from the Trancy Manor"

I turn around to face the window while I'm in my chair and said "trash it, I have no time for one of his silly childish games"

He tells the rest to me, saying "but my lord he said there is a guest living with him and its a SHE"

I turn to him fast and slamed my hands on my deck and raised my voise saying "Sebastian get my clothes ready!"

He smirks and bows saying "Yes my lord"

He leaves and I thought oh no how last seen she was there?  I sat in my chair and waited for Sebastian to return.