Chapter 3

Alois skips around the manor like a little kid in a candy store

He passes Chloe's room and hears moans, groans, and shouting so he runs to the three triplets and asks "who is with Chloe in her room?"

All three triplets whispers to each other and Thomson says "Claude "

Alois slaps the three while shouting "Why The Fuck Is He With Her!!!"

Thomson rubs his cheek saying "he said if we tell he'll take our soul"

Alois slaps them again still shouting "You Idiots You Dont Have Souls!!!"

The three triplets smirks and walks away while Alois shout "Dont You Turn Your Back On Your Master!!!"

Alois grinds his teeth and made his way to Chloe's Room, he places his ear on the door and heard "Claude can you help with my dress" "sure"

Alois slams the door open and find Claude fixing the laces on Chloe's dress

Claude ties the rest of the laces up and said "whats wrong your highness?"

Alois clears his throut saying "What were you two doing earlier?"

Claude smiles and said "nothing sir, nothing at all" as he fixes Chloe's beautiful navy blue hair

---Chloe's POV)---

Alois grabs my hand and says "come Chloe we have things to do"

Before i can answer he pulls me out the room fast, I smile and hug him, he pauses and gasp then said "m-miss Chloe?"

I smile while hugging him and I whisper in his ear "I thought you needed a hug"

He smiles and says "t-thank you" after he finished his sentence he hugs me back with a soft little warm hug.

~~~~~~~ SORRY IF ITS SHORT I JUST Got rushed making it.

Alois: ha! you call that short I call it a rose

Jackel : (-_- ) shush you

Alois: *smirks* foolish child

~Jackel