Visit to the temple

It was Sunday today and that's why the breakfast was also late as everyone was home today. So no one thought that Aaradhna and Abhiyansh were late .
Aaradhna went downstairs with abhiyansh and took Kaveri's blessings by touching her feet. Kaveri takes out some kajal from her eye in her ring finger and puts it behind Aaradhna's right ear and said,
"Bhagwan teri, har buri nazar se raksha kre."

"Meri bachi itni pyaari lag rhi h, nazar utarni to zaroori hai" and kaveri  hugged aaradhna after saying so.
_____________________

After some time ved(abhiyansh's bestfriend and cousin brother.) arrives.
Aarushi run towards him and hugs him tightly.
"Bhaiiii, kitna time lagate ho yrr aap aane mai. Aapne reception vale din kya kaha tha ki next day hi aa jaoge. Jao mai aapse baat nhi krti. Jhoothe kahii ke" she said while breaking the hug and putting her folded arms on her chest and making a cute pout.
"Are meri khushi, itta gussa mt kr , tujhe dekh kr hi to chehre pr khushi aati hai , ab meri khushi mujhse roothegii to mai kaise khush ho paungaaa" he said hugging her again.
She chucked looking at her brother's aatics.

Ved breaks the hug at moves to abhiyansh,  he hugs him and gives a smiles .

"Hiii bhabhiiii"
"Ved bhai, kaise ho aap "
"Mai mast bhabhii"
"Ved bhai,  bhabhi mt bolo yrr , aap bade ho mujhse, mujhe pata h ansh aapse 2 ghante bada h but mai to aapse choti hoon naaa!"
"Achaa achaa , theek hai aara" and he hugs her too.
"Bhai ye naam?" She said while  breaking the hug.
"Ohoo , mai tumhari family se mil chuka hoon .To of course mujhe pata hai"

Meanwhile Aarushi cuts in between and says ,
"Bhaiii"and ved just hummed in response.
"Bhaiii, aapko pata hai bhabhi bohot achii kheer banati h . Aur jabse maine bhabhi ki haath ki kheer khai hai, man krta h daily khau"
"Bhabhi aap please bana doge...pleeeeeeeeeease" she said while making a puppy face.
Aaradhna giggles looking at her cute penguin and nods in a yes and leaves to kitchen to make kheer for everyone.

After sometime the kheer was almost ready. Aaradhana totally was in today morning's thoughts , her crying , his consoling and everything.  A smile came on her face without her permission.
Her chain of thoughts broke when she felt someone standing behind her but soon her body calmed down when she felt a known touch on her waist. Of course it was her husband . His hands were holding Aaradhna by her waist and his chin was  on her shoulder.

He held her waist by one hand and by other first he took out the tucked pallu from her waist which was giving a full view of her tempting waist, then he opened her messy bun which hid her back and the mole on her right shoulder.

"Ye kya kr rhe ho?"
"Blocking my personal view  from other's eys "
She knew what he was talking about and said,
"Ansh, stop playing around. Let me cook"
"Biwii jii"
"Hn jii "
"Need some help "he said while kissing her nape .
She felt twists in her stomach and knew that her cheeks would look like red tomatoes till now.
"Nhiii, aap help kam, distract jyada krte ho. Mujhe kheer banane do, ved bhai aur aaru intezaar kr rhe honge" she said while trying to release herself from him. But his grip was strong enough to not let her move till he himself wanted .
"But , maine kyaaa kiyaaa"he said while making a cute and innocent baby face .
"Aapko pata h , aapne kyaa kiyaa abhi abhii. "
She tried to continue but his lips were doing some magic on her neck that her tongue forgot to speak.
"Bhaiiii, bhabhiiii..ye aapka room nhii h"aarushii spoke keeping her hands on her eyes and ved was just laughing at her words.

His grip loosened and she escaped from it . Her face was as red as tomato and her gaze low.

"Haan to, tu kyu bandariyaa banke beech mai tapak jati h har jagah. Shanti se baith naa, aa jaegi teri kheer"
"Khushi tu chl yahaan se, humari kheer aa jaegi, inke romance mai nhi aate h . "
"Are but Bhaiiiii"