Reception day

It was the day of reception, Abhiyansh just woke up from his afternoon nap only to see that his wife was getting ready.
He was so into in his wife, that he did not realise that he was looking at her for almost 10 minutes.
"Pati dev, mujh jaisi, pyaari si, bholi si ,sundar si , sushil si ladki ko dekhne se fursat mil gyi ho, to jaiye aur ready ho le. Agar late na hona ho to"
"Tumne dekh liyaa" he questioned.
"Hn jiii, doctor sahab, ab jaiye aur ready ho lijiye, nhi to maa se daant padwa dungii aapko achii khasii" she stated in a authoritative tone.

"he bhagwaan kyaa din dikha rhe ho. Biwi itni pyaari si h but dhamkiyaan kitni darawani deti h" he said acting dramatically

Adding to the drama acting like a pro she continues, " he bhagwaan kyaa din aa gye h ab to apne pati ko shaadi k teesre din hi shyd belan ka dar dekar hi ready hone bhejna padega"

He sighed and said,"achaa baba, theek h jaa rha hoon. Jaa rha hoon"

"thankyou, thankyou!!"she exclaimed.

Abhiyansh was still in the bathroom and Aaradhna has done her hairs and makeup now its time for the most difficult of the day even more difficult than cooking.. It was nothing else than wearing a sari. She started wrapping it around her waist and everything was going smooth until the part of making the pleats of the saari came. After so many failed attempts she just sat on the bed waiting for Abhiyansh to call maa to help her.

After whole 5 minutes~

Abhiyansh came out after a shower and saw Aaradhna and said," oyee madam , mujhe nahane bhaga kr,khud so rhi ho kyaa?"

Aarandhna in an annoyed mood replied,"priy pati dev, mai ek duvidha mai fasi hui hoon,to meri krodhagni(gusse) ko aur naa bhadae, aur meri sasu maa ko yahaan jaldi se bulakr lae. Jaldiiii!!"

He asks her what happened and got to know that she was unable to wear the sari even when she took help from YouTube.

Looking at his annoyed but still cute wife he chuckled and said, "bsss..itti si baat. Meri pyaari angel tension leti hui achii nhi lagtii. Ruko mai tumhari help krta hoon."

Aaradhna in a questioning yet annoyed tone said,"tumhe aata hai?"

"haan jiii..abhi aap mere talents se wakif nhi h biwi jii.",he said proudly.

"achyaa jii..kitni ladkiyon ki help ki h aapne saari pehenane mai, zara bataenge."

"hayee meri jaan. Jealous mai angel bhi cute lag sakti hai.Ab pata chala!"he said looking at his jealous wife.

Aaradhna was feeling butterflies in her stomach listening to her husband's every nickname he gave her . She asked ,"aapne mujhe kyaa bulaya abhi!?"
"sorry vo flow flow mai jaan bol diya. I am sorry mai aage se dhyaan rakhunga ki tumhe akward na kru..sorry..really sorry."

She kept afinger on his lips and said,"bss bss itne sorry mt bolo. mai akward nhi hui.sirf poocha tha..tum mujhe jo chahe bula sakte ho.but sirf meetha meetha...no bitterness allowed...ok?"

Abhiyansh took his wife's hand he replied, "I promise angel mai tumhe kabhi hurt nhi krunga na hi apne actions se naa hi apne words se " and listening to his words she smiled and nodded.

"By the way..maine kai baar maa ki aur Aaru(aarushi; abhiyansh's sister ) ki help ki h saari pehnne mai so mujhe aati h."he explained.

She then asked him to help her , and without any second thoughts he helped her and even filled sindoor in the partition of her hair.

After 5 mins Aaradhna was fully dressed in her beautiful red saari

And started dancing as the saari was now properly draped as Abhiyansh really did it so well

And started dancing as the saari was now properly draped as Abhiyansh really did it so well . In excitement she came running to abhiyansh and hugged him tightly and said," thank you so much, agr aap help nhi krte to agle 10 saal tk ye saari hi nhi pehen pati aur reception to bhool hi jao"

Abhiyansh was in a bit of shock as it was their first hug after their marriage in these three days. But he gained his senses back and hugged her back and said" are bss kro mera bhi pet bhar jaega thankyou se hii ..aur vaise bhi mai tumhari help in karunga to kon karega.

They seperates their hug when they heard a knock on the door. It was Aarushi who came to call them as maa was waiting for them .

Aarushi enters the room and says
"bhai bhabhii maa ne bheja h mujhe aap dono ko neeche bulane k liye."
"hum aa hi the the maine late kr diya" abhiyansh replied.

" wowww bhabhi aap to bohot pretty lag rhi ho saari mai. Bhaiiiiii.... lucky haan..."aarushi said teasing her bhai

"bss bss chipkali, angel ko akward mt kr bhaag yahaan se aate h hum neeche"

"Angel haan"

"tu jaaegii ki mai tujhe yahii se neeche pheku"

"kya yr bhai aap to masti bhi ni krne dete. By the way the name suits her" Aarushi said winking at him and continued speaking, "chlo mai chali kyaa pata patni prem mai sach mai phek do mujhe neache ...so mai to chali...aap log aa janaa ..jaldiiii"

_____________

She was all nervous, looking at her nervousness , Abhiyansh kisses on her forehead and holding her hand he says ," jaan mai hoon , kyu tension h tumhe itni . Be confident, your husband is always standing by your side. Aage sab sahii hogaa , tension na lo."

Listening to his words she nods and gives him her sweet smile.

_________

They enteres the banquet in some time.
She finds her parents waiting for her arrival , she walks towards them give them nice warm hug.

Later a guy same as abhiyansh's age, came to abhiyansh giving him a tight hug and after separating hugs he came to aaradhna and said, "hii bhabhii, mai hoon aapka devar , Ved Khanna "
Abhiyansh came closer to aaradhna holding her by her bare waist with his cold hands giving her a ticklish felling on her whole body
" biwi jii , ye mera bestfriend aur bhai h , ved. Aur devar aise ki ye mujhse 2 ghante chota h " said Abhiyansh

"Kyu be ye batana zaroori tha kyaa" ved said rolling his eyes

And three of them shared a laugh.

Aradhna with a sweet smile on her face looks at ved and says, "hello ved" and then after after few minutes they parted their ways to meet other guests.

_______

Later they all enjoyed the reception and came back home.
While coming back home aaradhna told abhiyansh how much tired she was because of the back to back functions.
When they arrived at their home , on the stairs he picks her up in bridal style and moves towards their room. While going up he says," biwi jii maine socha tha apni hone vali biwi ko aise hi room mai lekr aau . Us din nhi ho payaa to aaj hi sahii."

He helps her sit on the bed , he himself sits on one of his knees forwarding one hards towards her and says,
"Mrs Aaradhana Abhiyansh Khanna , will you be my wife forever? "

Making a cute yet annoyed face ,"aise kon boltaa h , aise boliye , kyaa aap saato janam meri ardhangini (wife ) bankar rehna chahengii . Aise bologe to sochungii."she said rolling her eyes.

Abhiyansh chuckled looking at her cute atics and said the same statement she asked him to say at which she nooded as her reply holding his hand .
He comes closer to Aaradhna and hugs her tightly and says,"biwi jii , ab jo aapne mujhe hamesha k liye apna keh diyaa hai, to ab backoff k saare raste bnd ho gye hai aapke liye, ab aapko har janam mai mujhe jhelna padega"at which she hugs him more tightly and hummed as she agreed to her husbands words.

After a tiring days , both of them slept in each others embrace .

************

So that's it for the chapter.
Byee byee
See you soon💗

(Word count: 1347 words)