episode 8

ur palm slipped as ur upper body fell on wet floor....he didn't say anything and kneeled down in front of u ....he looked here and there and then looked at u and removed ur clothes...this time he was too gentle ...as if he was concious not to touch ur skin...

you were trembling looking at his hands which were taking off ur clothes ....his gaze was fixed on ur clothes ....you were scared to stop him as u r not in that state to oppose ...you don't have energy ....

he took off ur sports bra ....u tried to cover ur chest as he looked at u ....he didn't react......he opened the body wash bottle and started to apply on ur skin ...

you whimpered as he touched ur bruised thigh ....

you: hiss ...

he looked at ur face and removed his hand ....you sobbed and put palm on ur mouth ....he again applied and cleaned ur thighs and arms then he touched ur breast...you suddenly stopped his hand as putting ur palm on his

you: d...don't please....

he jerked off ur hand and rubbed ur breast ....he was not taking any pleasure but his Adam's apple moved upside down as looking at ur face ....ur eyes were closed as you were sobbing ....

he gave a hard squeeze to ur breast as u sobbed ....it was enjoyable for his eyes how he could make u sob by the slightest touch ....he rubbed ur breast for a while and then slide his hand inbetween ur thighs as u sobbed loud this time

taehyung: cold tone don't cry ....

you bit ur lower lip as he rubbed the body wash gel on ur private part rubbing with his palm ...his touch was normal ...there was nothing like pinching or putting finger inside ur hole ....he rubbed for a while and then took off his hand ....he washed his hand in the sink with handwash .....

you were now trembling in coldness ....your eyes were stuck to him ...his white shirt was now drenched as it got transparent but it was not what ur eyes were looking at ......your swollen  eyes were watching his movements....

you were scared that he would hit u anytime .....u hugged ur knees close to ur bare  chest ....he looked himself in the big mirror ....and then came to u and opened the champagne bottle ....you looked up at him ...your eyes got redden due to constant water flowing on u .....

he looked here and there as if he was making sure that no one was watching .....and by " no one " it means jimin......he looked at u and held ur face ....the grip was not tight but normal ...making ur lips pout .....he put the tip of champagne bottle on ur lips making u drink ...

first u were scared but then u started to drink as u were thirsty and hungry as hell ...the taste was kinda bitter making ur throat burn but did it matter???...no ....you started to drink ...ur hands reached as you held the big bottle along with taehyung....

taehyung was watching you gulping down like a good pup .....you tried to stop it as taehyung got to know....he pulled out the tip of bottle from ur mouth and looked at u huffing ..

you gulped and looked up but ur eyes were not able to see bcoz of the water which was flowing on u from shower ...

he poured the champagne on ur head as u closed ur eyes ....he rubbed it on ur hair as cleaning them ....soon he rubbed ur body with the liquid and got done .....

now u started to feel dizzy ....you layed on the floor as watching the drops falling on ur body....after some time he shaved ur pubic hair and cleaned u completely.....he was also drenched in water .....he got done and took u out in arms ....

he put u on floor on mattress and put a towel on ur body ....ur eyes were half opened looking here and there ....

you burped and smiled ....the toxicant started to work on ur mind as u have never drank any kind of alcohol ....he went back to the bathroom and cleaned it .....

he changed his clothes ....coming out of the bathroom his eyes fell on ur body ....you were touching the mattress while laughing and giggling ....he looked at u for a while then realised it's bcoz of the champagne maybe ....

he locked the door behind as u were now in room completely alone ....ur head was spinning badly ....you moved here and there completely naked and layed on the bed ...your wet hair made the bedsheet damp...

--

after half an hour jimin came in room ...he was wipping his hand which were adorned with crimson coloured liquid....he threw the cloth in dustbin and without noticing u he went directly in bathroom ....

he washed his hand and came out as he heard some giggles and whispers .....he looked at u laying on bed as u were playing with ur fingers and whispering sth ....

he licked his lips and smirked ...he came towards the bed and took off his shirt and put his knee on bed as taking off his pants....

jimin: hi princess ....

you didn't notice him because of being drunken too much ....he sat inbetween ur legs as he saw that taehyung cleaned u well ....he leaned on u and kissed ur fingers making u giggle....he found it amusing as he realised u were drunken ....

he whispered in ur ear

jimin: such a good girl u r for me .....

he said as he rubbed his fingers on ur belly button ...you didn't felt anything bad ....you were not in that condition...you burped again ...he kissed ur neck

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••