episode 7

you were stinking as it's been an hour ....but after a while taehyung entered ...his eyes were as cold as ice ....he had a bucket and a cloth in his hand as u crawled back in fear ....

he didn't even glanced at u ...he bent and started to clean it .....u were holding ur knees ...ur skirt was a bit dirty ...he cleaned the floor and soon started to come towards u ....your eyes got teary

you: s...sry I didn't m...mean to ...

you whispered as he kneeled down and wiped ur skirt with another cloth ....

you were trembling but he didn't touch u ...after cleaning ur skirt he stood up and went out ....you looked at his disappearing figure ....you were feeling too nauseous as the smell of vomitting was everywhere ....even ur mouth was also stinking ....

you looked at ur ankle as ur ankle was bleeding a bit ....u rested ur head to the wall as cursing ur fate again and again ...tears rolled down from ur eyes as you remembered how ur eomma and appa used to love u ....

----

( after 2 days )

you were crying ....

you: oppa please atleast give me water ! ...

your stomach was aching badly ...it's been 5 days now ....they haven't even given u a single drop of water and the smell of ur cell is stinking badly ....you flinched as taehyung touched the scissors on the metal bars

taehyung: shhh

you sobbed and put hand on ur mouth ..... you looked at him and whispered

you: pl.. please ask him to come ...I....I'm dying

he hit the scissors on the bar making a strong noise ....it made u cry in fear .....

taehyung: no noise !!!!!

he yelled u put ur palm on ur lips more tightly.....

-----

(evening)

you were lying on the floor as a lone tear trickled down from ur eyes ....the cold air was making ur death more worse....your lips were completely pale till now, dried and also a bit bloody due to ur biting ....

ur throat was screaming for water ....just a sip ...it's not more to demand...you closed ur eyes as you were not able to keep it up ....

jimin: hi princess.....

your eyes slowly opened ......you got a hope ....your saliva coated ur tongue as you gulped ...you moved  your fingers a bit trying him to ask for water  ....

you: w...water j...just a bit pl... please

your mouth couldn't make ur words loud ....tears were trickling down from ur dried and tired eyes ....

jimin made a face

jimin: taehyung! !!! clean this cell and her also ...take her up ....you know I don't like dirtiness

taehyung like a good slave opened the door of the bar and came towards u ...he opened the shackle which was on ur ankle and pulled u up on his shoulder.....he was too rough but u had nothing to complain .....you just want water or food, nothing else

he took u out of the cell as the light hit ur eyes ....ur eyes couldn't bear the sudden lightening as u closed eyes ....he took u up and started to walk out ....there was slight sunlight ....you slowly opened ur swollen eyes as u saw that it was a bunker rather than any basement .....

he was walking towards a wooden house as you figured it out that you were in a dence forest and there would be no trace of human here ....

your head was spinning as the light was too much for ur eyes ....u let it go as u had no option....

---

taehyung took u in bathroom.....you slowly opened ur eyes as looked at his face with ur half opened eyes .....

he made u sit on floor under shower....he went to the almira but u fell on floor as u had no strength to even support urself..... suddenly the shower started making ur skin wet ...as soon as u realised it was water you tried to pull hand out as curved ur palm trying to get water ..

you started to drink water of shower ....it was too miserable that u had to drink shower water ....as soon as the water touched ur dry sore throat you felt like u got life .....you piled up a bit strength and took water by both of ur hands trying to drink as much as water u can .....

what if they again keep u in that cell ... taehyung turned as he had some bottles...a champagne,a body wash and a razor....he looked at u drinking water from shower ....he made a face little ...

taehyung: aye girl !...

as he spoke u flinched hard as u stopped ur hand and looked at him ...

you: I...I'm...I'm sry....j..just drank a little...I...I swear ....

you were getting drenched as the water droplets were falling over u ....your long hair were stuck to ur face and neck ....you were trembling in cold and fear ....he looked at u intensely ....he was watching ur milky white skin ....ur thighs and ur stomach was visible....

he stepped towards u without saying anything....you started to sob while supporting ur upper body with ur weak hands keeping ur palm on ground....you tried to crawl back but couldn't as u had no energy

you: I'm ...s..sorry ...pl... please...s..sry

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••