episode 6

you were sobbing weakly

he looked at ur face and took out a small bottle of water ....your eyes went towards his hand which was holding a bottle of water

jimin: who want this cute bottle??...hmm?...

u felt ur inner muscles crying for water ....u sobbed ....

you: pl... please give me ...

he chuckled and made u sit near the wall ,he sat in front of u ....

jimin: hmm....now beg for it

you sobbed ....you nodded

you : I....I beg ...beg u oppa ... please

he chuckled , but u flinched to hear a scream ...

jimin: agh !! these bitches!!! ..... taehyung!!!! cut her tongue !!!

you gasped as shocked , you cried in fear

he looked at u as his expression changed ...he smiled wickedly

jimin: dont be scared hmm...u r my good girl .....

he touched ur toe with his fingers but u curled up your body more .....u cried

you: no no ....I'm sry .....I'm sry ......

suddenly taehyung opened the door of bars he saw u and jimin ....as always his expressions were blank ......he tilt head .....

you : please !!.....

you tried to find a  little mercy in taehyung thinking he could save u but jimin laughed ....

jimin: while laughing haha .....do u really think that he will save u !!....haha .....he suddenly changed his expression into serious one ... taehyung what's our relation??!!...

with blank face taehyung spoke

taehyung: u r my master and I'm ur pet  ....

jimin's face gleamed with victory smirk ......he was looking at u

jimin: taehyung!...on ur knees....

taehyung got on his knees in a second...

you didn't expected this ......the man who looked bulky and psyco, will turn out to be a pet of jimin ......you thought they r friends....but how can this man be obedient to jimin ....

jimin: taehyung lick my hand like a good pet ...

you were sure that he won't do that but actually taehyung behaved like this ....he licked jimin's hand as if he was a dog.....

jimin: get up and leave ....

taehyung obediently stood up and started to walk away

jimin: and yeah .......stuff cloth in their mouth !!!....

taehyung left from there .....now the remaining hope has also died in suffocation by seeing all this .....

jimin: u really thought that this  dog will help u and that's also against me huh??...

he laughed manically.....

you: sobbed pl... please oppa I...I helped u ....why r u doing this to me ??....

jimin: he opened the cap of the bottle and drank water from it ..that's what I told u from the very first time .....you must be conscious of ur deeds ....

you were regretting it .... regretting it too much to be honest ......but u were just 17 ....and for a teen like u , everyone is kind in imagination.....you didn't explored this cruel world ..... that actual relatives r not ours then believing a stranger is a far flung thing.

you: pl... please g...give me water ...I...I'm thirsty

you didn't demanded food but just a little water .....ur need was not sth that could harm his pocket ....

jimin: hmmm took another sip of water u r thirsty hmm?........

you nodded ....u flinched as he stood up abruptly....he opened  zip of his pants ...you hurriedly closed ur eyes .....he smirked and pulled out his c!ck from the space as rubbed his c!ck with his palm ....

he haven't shaved his pubic hair which was a bit unpleasant but he didn't cared ....he grabbed ur face harshly, your eyes were closed .....you know that it's gonna end really dirty ....

jimin: let me quench ur thirst ....he drank whole water from the bottle and threw it on floor ....he rubbed his c!ck faster and forcefully pushed in ur mouth .....

you cried and struggled but he was keeping ur mouth open harshly....his nails were digging in ur soft cheeks ....

he peed in ur mouth ....ur eyes widened ....

you: mhmmmmm!!!!!!!

while peeing in ur mouth, he moved his c!ck in and out ......for 13 sec, u didn't drank it ...

jimin: DRINK IT !!!!.....

he pushed his c!ck deep in ur throat .....your throat was chocked .....you could feel it too deep ....he moved his hip back a little.....u drank it even if u didn't wanted to ....

jimin: ahhhh so good ...!...

he peed and moved his c!ck in and out faster ....you tried to stop him but couldn't.....your face was redden completely ......ur hair strands were stuck to ur face as u were crying at this miserable conditions....

a teenager girl who fantasize romance, would not find it pleasurable....it was way disgusting to even thing about ....

jimin groaned in pleasure....as he was moving his hips ,he felt ur warm saliva coating its skin  ....your teeth edges were brushing on its skin ....it was obvious that ur mouth was small to take his fat c!ck...

his balls were hitting ur chin ...his forceful thrust were forcing ur head to hit on wall making u more miserable

he cummed in ur mouth with a groan ....he pulled out but didn't left ur mouth as he made u face up

jimin: drink it ....drink it ...u r thirsty!...

you gagged by this new viscous liquid which was in ur mouth right now ....it was too disgusting.....u were trying to put ur face down so that u could throw up but he was keeping ur face up ....

you: mhm!!...

the cum was trickling down from corner of ur lips ...it was difficult to gulp moreover it was disgusting.....

jimin: drink it !!!

you gulped it ....it was too sticky ....

jimin: open ur mouth.....show me ...take out ur tongue ....

he said while gripping  ur face harshly....... while sobbing u stuck out ur tongue ....

he smirked and left ur mouth .....as soon as he left ur face ....u suddenly vomitted.....his shoes got dirty so as ur torn  dress .....

jimin made a disgusted face

jimin: fuck eww......

you vomitted more.....after a while u coughed ....he stepped back in disgust .....

you cried ....your throat was burning....and it was too disgusting ur dress was ruined so as ur thighs .....

he left from there in hurry .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••