episode 1

" dead body of a girl was found in the boundary of city ...again the same tattoo was found on the wrist of the dead body "PJ"...stay with us for daily reports  ..."

Park jimin

The most wanted serial killer or u better can say psychopath....

Killing is his Passion but torturing victims is his desire

A desire to kill someone with most horrible torture ...a desire to hear his victims' painful screams 

A desire to hide his face under that mask and laugh uncontrollably

No-one ever saw his face but one who saw him were  never got voice again ....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"U should not have saved a stranger "

* Jimin smirked and looked at u getting ready .....u turned and saw him and smiled ...*

* U were tieing ur school tie*

U: mumma say that we should always help people

* Jimin was watching u getting ready as he was lying on a bed he had bandage on his leg*

" Ur mumma told u ever that u r cute and too innocent"

U:*confused* no ....she didn't tell me

" So u r going out huh?? How many days ur school teachers will keep u here for camping"

U: ammm...3 days !!....after that we all will leave from here ....

*U smiled but u didn't know that u saved a serial killer !!!..... school authorities brought u here for camping....that's when u saw that a person was sitting on ground against a tree and groaning in pain.....u went to him and helped him and brought him in ur room in guest hotel house without telling anyone ...*

U: oppa i have to go now bye bye ...i will come back at evening !!!

*U waved to him and went out from there *

*A creepy smirk crept on his face as he saw ur disappearing figure ......he is a pedophile he always force young girl but never knew that he want a girl to keep to himself only and not to let her die *

* He was planing to trap all the young students and fulfill his desires and most importantly u !!...he wants to mold u into a doll for himself *

Jimin: my doll *smirked* mine......
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••