ᶠᵒʳᵍⁱᵛᵉ.

why don't you ever change?

these insecurities that you've had since adolescence is still manifesting itself in your present.

how long will it be until you accept that you are fearfully and wonderfully made? that you are as precious as rubies? that you are valued, that you are loved,

that you are beautiful?

how long will it take for you to accept yourself and your natural born features,

that you must forgive those who hurt you in the past?

no longer can the negativity you faced throughout childhood continue to have a stronghold on you, no longer can insecurities overpower you and your self perception.

everyone else is accepting of you, loving you, admiring your heart along with the beauty of your outward appearance,

so why can't you?

how much longer will you endure the insecurities that endlessly tear you apart and put you down?

how much longer will you believe the lies you were fed?

how much longer will you deny God and tell Him He made a mistake by creating you because you think you are flawed?

why allow yourself to be subjected to what you think, despite what you know?

apologize to yourself, and move on from the past that has hurt you, and traumatized your soul, mind, and body.

accept that people who hurt you will never apologize, but did wait on an apology to forgive,

forgive so that you can grow away from the strongholds established from unforgiveness,

forgive without apology,

forgive to heal the inner child that was bruised.

allow her to be bandaged despite the bruises that cut through her skin because she is deserving of feeling wanted, acceptance, and love.

show her all of the above because no one else did so her image of love is perverted.

show her the love Jesus would have, so that she will pick herself back up, and move on from the past pain.

forgive so that you can heal.