Chapter 27: The Big Sacrifice

Hailey and her sisters had tears in the corner of their eyes as the boys looked very weak, their shells was filled with so many cracks since Superfly tortured them with his giant claw. At least, they stopped him with the help of the girls.

"It can't end like this. We don't want to lose you boys." Hailey said in sadness as she looked into Leo's eyes.

Leo smiled weakly and spoke. "At least, you girls helped us stop superfly and saved new York. We couldn't done without you girls." He said weakly as Hailey sniffled.

Eva stroked Raph's cheek. "But we can be together now, everything's gonna be alright." She said in sadness as the red mask turtle looks at her with a weak smile.

"I don't think it is." Raph said weakly. Liana holding Donnie's head in her hand, she looked down at him with tears in her eyes as Donnie begin to think of his thoughts about Liana.

"All, I wanted was to tell Liana of how much I've loved her." Donnie thought as he smiled at Liana who was in a beautiful purple dress that sparkled. "Liana no matter what happens to me, I'll always be your friend."

Mikey spoke to Maxine. "Same with you too, max."

Maxine gasps as Mikey's lifelessness hand slipped out of her grasps, the boys started to pass out with no last breath and they were completely unconscious. Hailey and her sisters started crying and holding the boys in their arms.

"No, no! Please don't leave us!" Hailey begged Leo to wake up as her forehead touches his. Eva buried her face into Raph's shoulder and cried on it. Putting their hands on the boys broken shells and they started talking.

"I- I know that you guys can't hear us, but we want to be more than friends with you and we should have told you about it sooner." Eva said in sadness, Liana spoke to Donnie while holding up his head close.

"We were just afraid that you wouldn't feel the same way. But we wanted the same thing that you guys ever wanted." Liana said softly.

Maxine started crying. "We've never told you how we felt."

Hailey sniffled and brought Leo closer to her, she had tears streaming down her cheeks and looked at him. "We love you."

Suddenly, the girls heard Diction's voice in front of them as he appeared and that there's only one way to save them, but it was gonna take the girls sacrifice.

"Girls, there's only one way to save them."

"What do you mean?" Hailey asked Diction as he told them about one of the spells in the book and showed it to them.

"It's called the Love Of Healing spell. If you girls use your birthstones and combine your healing magic together, then it might save their lives." Diction said.

"There's still a chance to save them and fix their shells." Hailey said with a smile. The girls started smiling together.

"But there's one thing though." He said. The girls looked at him as he started giving them more information about the magic healing spell. "It will cause great sacrifice, but you'll lose your color and your magic."

Hailey spoke. "So, if use that spell and combine our magic together, then our birthstones will drain every magics that we've got and we'll lose our color and die?"

Diction nodded. "Yeah! It's a tough choice."

"But there's no way that we'll survive without our magic! There's gotta be another way." Maxine said as Hailey was thinking about it.

"Max, there is no other way. If you girls want the boys to live then you gotta use the spell." Diction said.

"We'll do it." Hailey said as her sisters were shocked about what she was thinking right now.

"What?" Her sisters said in shock.

"Look girls, I know that it's a big sacrifice for us to handle. But we gotta heal the boys and save their lives and we're only doing this because we love them." Hailey said as her sisters looked at each other and nodded.

"Let's do it." Eva said.

Diction told everyone to stand back and the girls started use the healing spell as glowing hearts formed around them. Closing their eyes shut tightly and the shining bright lights with hearts were circling around them and the boys.

Putting their hands on the boys shells, the light effects circling around them

Putting their hands on the boys shells, the light effects circling around them. Lifting the boys up in the air as Hailey and her sisters took a deep breath and exhale. Their eyes glowing and the boys gasps, opening up their eyes. They were alive, but the girls lost their color and magic drained out.

"Girls!" They've cried out.

Hailey and her sisters collapsed to the ground until, the boys caught them in time, they've noticed that the girls lost their color and their were completely shut.

"We've did what we had to do." Hailey mumbled repeat.

To be continued...