Chapter 15: We Love Them

Quietly sneaking into the sewer, while April was waiting outside for them. The boys didn't know what was going on or why it was so dark in the room? Until, the lights were turned on by splinter who put up lots of balloons everywhere and several pizzas on the table.

"Dad, you really can't keep scaring us like that." Leo said as he tried to catch his breath for a few minutes and his brothers looked around the room.

"Welcome home." Splinter said in happiness.

"Why are there balloons everywhere?" Leo asked in concerned.

Donnie looked at splinter. "Dad, what are you doing?"

Splinter smiled at the boys and trying to figure something out as soon as he'd put it all together in his head and finally know what's going on? He spoke to them.

"Look, I'm not stupid I know something is up." Splinter said gently as the red mask turtle started to look worried.

"You do?" Raph asked nervously.

"I do! You're done with the sewers, you want to be in the human world. I went through your stuff and I found your human clothes." The rat pulled out a box of clothes that the boys were planning on wearing at highschool really soon but they just pretend to act like they've never seen those clothes before.

"What? Pfft, those aren't ours." Leo said nervously.

"That's not even our stuff." Raph said with a nervous sheepish smile on his face.

Splinter helded up his paws. "Boys. Boys. It's okay, I think I have found a way to make you happy I brought the human world to you...look!" He pulled the sheets and revealed a few cutouts of fake humans that he'd found. "Human friends. Amazing, right?"

The boys just had awkward looks, but they didn't seem so happy with this.

"Yeah." Leo mumbled.

"And watch... I'm a waitress, the full restaurant experience." Splinter said as he continued with the act. "Go ahead and order something but it has to be pizza."

They just didn't want to lie to their own father about everything, because if they did then the rat father would forbid them from being with the girls, the boys couldn't let that happen because they were in love with them.

"Pizza, right? Look dad, we appreciate it but we still have a few more arrons to run." Leo said as Mikey nodded in agreement with him about it. However, splinter stopped the act and started to get curious.

"What's going on? What are you doing up there? Don't lie, tell me! Are you in trouble? Is something wrong?" Splinter asked as the rat leaned in and figured something else which caused the boys to get grossed out by the last question. "Is someone trying to milk you?"

They let out a groan in frustration and they didn't really like it when he mentioned that part.

"No one is trying to milk us." Leo said.

"Why do you always jump straight to milking?" Donnie asked in frustration.

"Do you need any help? Anything you need, I'm here." Splinter suggested that if the boys needed anything.

"No, dad we're just running arrons like shopping and getting the stuff we need to live down here." Leo lied.

Splinter raised an eyebrow. "Really? That's it."

"Yeah, that's exactly it." Leo said.

"Yep, nothing else." Raph replied.

Leo and his brothers begin to walk out slowly as they looked back at their rat father one last time.

"Well, thanks for the surprise party. We will be leaving now." Leo said.

"Appreciate it dad." Raph said.

"Goodbye." Leo said. The boys weren't very happy about it at all, having upset looks on their faces and quietly letting out sighs.

Back near on Staten Island, the girls started to look nervous and they didn't know why their father is so angry at them right now. Superfly stood there with his arms crossed and looking at his daughters.

"Y'all didn't think that I've found out, did y'all?" Superfly asked in anger as the girls started to pretend like they don't know.

"Found out about what?" Hailey asked nervously.

Superfly slammed his fists on the table which caused the girls to jump in fear and he started to get angry.

"That you have been lying to me this whole time! Don't act like y'all don't know about anything because I know that you girls are in love with those turtles." Superfly said in anger as the girls stood there in shocked.

Liana raised her eyebrow. "How did you know about that?"

The mutant fly pulled out the bearded magical creature from behind his back and dropped him on the floor as the girls looked at him.

"Y'all little friend here told me everything!"

Diction laughed nervously and twiddling his fingers around a few times. The girls couldn't believe that they've got betrayed by Diction and found out that he'd snitched on them the other day.

"Dad, it's not what it looks like-" Liana tried to explain but he cut her off and started yelling at them.

"Shut it!! I don't want to hear the excuses, I told you girls that y'all were grounded for two months, but you have been sneaking out and lying to me!" Superfly yelled at his daughters and the other mutants heard all the commotion. "And those turtles that y'all in love with? I don't want you to see them anymore."

"Dad, that's not fair!" Hailey yelled.

"I agree with Hailey on this one, you can't stop us from seeing them!" Maxine said in anger as superfly started arguing with his daughters.

"I can and I will!" Superfly said in anger.

Liana started to have tears in her eyes, she didn't want to stop seeing Donnie and the way Hailey started to have strong feelings for Leo.

"No, you can't!" Maxine said in anger, tears streaming down her freckled cheeks.

"We love them!" Eva said in anger.

Superfly wasn't gonna argue with them about this anymore, since he's their father and he decided to put his foot down.

"Y'all are too young! Y'all don't know a damn thing about love!!" Superfly yelled. Maxine and Liana tightly shut their eyes.

"Well, it's not like you know anything about love because you just don't understand how we feel about the turtles right now!!" Eva said in anger.

"We're gonna see them and you can't stop us!!" Hailey said in anger as the girls ran out of Staten Island and ignore their dad who was calling out to them.

"Girls, come back here right now!!" Superfly shouted out.

The other mutants just stood there and not saying anything. Diction just went back inside of Liana's spell book.