"They aren't together." They turn to the dark counterpart of Link. Ben rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. We aren't together but she loves me-"

"Hell nah."

Ben started getting laughed at. He sent you a dirty look. You ignored it and grabbed a controller. You counted how many people were playing. So there were; Glitchy and Strangled Red, Lost Silver (but he wasn't playing), Ben, Dark Link, Shadow Link, Sonic. EXE, Herobrine and now you. To he honest you didn't even know that these guys existed, but this is a 'creepypasta mansion', and these guys are creepypastas so...

You guys play a couple rounds. You found this hard. Not harder than call of duty but still hard.

"(Y/N)?" Your head perked up at the sudden call of your name. You turn to see Masky walking in with Hoodie. It looked like they had recently came from a mission or shopping. "Have you already finished with your mission?" He asked, tilting his head. 

You furrow your eyebrows. Mission? What mission? "Do you seriously not remember? Of course you don't." He jabbed. He exhaled in disappointment. "You and Hoodie will go out for the mission tomorrow. It's like you can't be trusted to do anything..." He grumbled, walking away from the room.

Shadow Link scoffed once he was out of hearing range, "What's in his ass today? Always got somethin to nag about." Shadow Link didn't seem to like Masky that well. You shrug.

"It's fine. Let's just keep playing."

"You've died like 14 times."

"15s a charm."

After a while, it took a couple hundred games to win one.

★★★

There was a knock on your door, "Hey (Y/N)?" a deep voice came from the other side. You yell for the person to come in. You were lying comfortably in your bed, in an oversized top and shorts that barely reached your mid thighs. 

"Jack? What's up?" You asked, sitting up and leaving some room for him to sit beside you. He sat next to you gently. He looked bashful almost. Or at least seemed that way. You put a hand on his cheek. "Can I take it off?" You looked so innocent, he almost choked on his own spit. He wordlessly nodded.

((A/N) we're going with the fanom look man I'm not having you guys with the 'Canon' look 😭)

You looked him over - his eye sockets, the tar that's both dried and still leaking staining his cheeks, his greyish blue skin. Eyeless Jack's lips parted, leaning towards you. "(Y/N)..."

"I already know." You murmured, half lidded and a small smirk on your face. You moved your hand to his lips, tapping them lightly. "How bad do you want it?" You teased. 

Not another word was said. He grasped both of your wrists with one hand, his free hand on the back of your neck and his lips on yours. He was needy. He suckled on your lower lip, begging for access. But you were still teasing him. His teeth lightly bit on your lip and you were still keeping your lips sealed.

He bit again, harshly this time. It drew blood. The taste drove him crazy. Your lips parted ever so slightly, which allowed his tongues to invade your mouth. You shivered. His tongues were cold, playing with your warm one. He brushed one of them around your teeth and gums. He leaned closer, deepening the kiss. He broke apart, allowing you to catch your breath before meeting your lips again.

You chuckled against the eyeless demon's mouth. The vibrations brought tremors down his entire being. He groaned through the kiss. He was giddy. 

He moved away again, a string of saliva connected them. He moved his face to the crook of your neck taking the biggest whiff he's ever taken in his life. Delectable.

He licked your collar bone, dragging his slimy tongue up and down your neck. Licks turned into greedy kisses, greedy kisses turned into hungry bites. He was hungry. He wanted you. He desired you. 

The hand he had on the back of your neck travelled all around under your shirt before they moved to your inner thigh. He's been waiting for this. For so long. 

His hand went to the waistline of your shorts-

☆☆☆

Jack's eyes shot open. He fell asleep in the medics room. He sighed, removing his mask and putting a hand on his head. He's starting to think Dr Smiley's right...

●○●○●○●

WHAT HAVE I WRITTEN 💀 

First time writing stuff like that I think, did it hit⁉️⁉️⁉️

I said this once but I rrly don't think I'd ever write outright smut and I don't think u guys would like it anyway 😭 

And spice and shit like that won't work well for this type of fic so yeah!!!

BEAR WITH ME THE SPECIALS R COMING 

Helen Otis time 🥳

But I hope you guys enjoyed!! :)