𝟑𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

(A/N)

So this special gonna have a lot of cursing. I'm not a fan of overusing swears but I'm ngl Jeff definitely has the humour and attitude of a boy who peaked in high school

also this chapter’s gonna end up short as hell, it’s very rushed but i’m thankful that you’ve guys even got to me the thousands

<><><><><><><><>

“Knock knock bi-aaAATCH!”

“Go away, Jeff. you're annoying as hell.” You hear a scoff from the other side of the door.

“I think you mean hot as hell.”

“No, I mean annoying.”

“So I'm still hot?” You pause for a little bit.

“Hmmm… nope.”

A bit of silence. Then the next thing you know, your door is in pieces and Jeff is inside of your room with dust and bits of the door on him. You stare at him for a good minute. Then you grab your lamp and chuck it directly at him. He got hit straight in the nose.

He held his nostrils in pain. Maybe you hit a bit too hard. But he had it coming, right? He broke your damn door! You sigh, getting off your bed and walking up to him. “Uh, Jeff, are you okay?” He held himself in pain.

“Ahh, fuck it hurts…” He groaned. You were starting to feel bad, until he started smirking. “You're gonna have to nurse me back to help.”

“Shut up.” You quickly retorted. He chuckled, still holding his nose.

“Oh c'mon. Least you could do is help me out, since EJ or Dr smiler-whatever his name is isn't here.” You roll your eyes. “I think it's broken, y'know. Gonna have to check if I got somethin’.” he gave you a shit eating grin. You ignored the heavily suggestive eyebrow movements of his. You grab his hand and move them away from his face.

You don't know how quickly that man just paused. He put his hand on yours, holding it against his face. He brought up to his mouth a gentle, soft-

“YE-OUCH!”

<><><><><><><><><>

You held a wet cloth to your hand, a wheezing Jeff doubled over next to you and a nasty bite mark on your hand. “That- HAH!” He struggled to breath as he tried forming words. “Wha- hehe, what kinda Tom And Jerry scream was that? ‘ye-ouch!’
BHAHAHA-” He continued cackling.

You wanted to beat his ass so bad.

Your head perks up as you feel something cling to your leg. You look down.

“Mother. I require sustenance.”

.
.
.

You start screaming, trying to kick the strange looking doll off your leg. Jeff was screeching. He grabbed a random bat you had laying on your floors. Why was it there? Beats me. Just as Jeff was about to smash the bat against the little doll, it jumped at his face and was furiously biting and scratching his face. He dropped the bat as he attempted to remove the demon spawn off his face. You grabbed the bat and swung.

The doll moved out of the way at the last second. A loud crack came from Jeff's nose. Really loud. Followed by loud shrieking from the slit mouthed man.

You had to get him an ice pack. The doll was being coddled in your arms, as Jeff was glaring daggers towards it. “I'm gonna kill that fucking dumbass baby.” You couldn't help but chuckle at his hatred to an innocent… below average looking doll.

“You'll warm up to it. I'm sure of it.” you assured him. In all honesty though, you were positive they weren't gonna get along.

《●○●○●》

And you were right, just not the way you expected. Jeff was currently trying to crawl away from the abomination as it was slowly waddling towards him with its small ass legs.

Oh and it was holding a chainsaw.

“BACK THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME”

Jeff was shitting himself. A tiny human… Uh, no. A tiny thing that just barely resembled a human baby holding a chainsaw while ‘menacingly’ approaching him.

You pick up the doll, and it immediately drops the chainsaw and begins acting like a normal baby. Jeff hesitantly raised to his feet and went closer. The baby looked calm. “See? It's not that bad.” Jeff cleared his throat in embarrassment.

“Yeah I know! I wasn't even scared.” He stared at you. “You've got a punchable face, I can't lie.” He bluntly spoke. You stare at him, narrowing your eyes. “Want me to punch you in the face with my lips?” He flirted? I don't even know.

Nobody spoke, making the situation even more awkward. “You can see yourself out now.”

“Okay.”

><><><><><><><

Hey 😍

Again sorry with how short the chapter is, I was running low on ideas
So I've been thinking, I've got these super old fics I wanted to post back in 2020-22 somewhere around those times

But they're super cringy and I'm not sure if anyone's rrly gonna like it

None of them are finished so I can either rewrite it, post it and see how it does or just leave it. You guys can decide since I'm lost so yeah ☺

Have A nice day/night/afternoon