2.(deal cracked)💫

Arhan:Sara what happened
Abbu doesn't know anything don't cry please..

Please don't tell him anything otherwise he will kill me for making her dear daughter cry I was just joking

"please chup hoja meri bahan"

Arhan blabbered anything came in his mind in panic.
(Bahen ka khauf😎)

Sara: "I am not crying because of you"
Last night when I was coming from shahana's house I saw him again at this time he was with some other boys also and they started chasing me.
Bhai I was so scared and i also fell several times while running and suddenly I saw a boy and asked him for help as he was a nice guy and saved me from them and also dropped me at home.

Arhan: "itna sab kuch hogaya tune mujhe call kyu nahi kiya"
"My phone was dead"
She said,
The anger rushed down to his Spain
"Us naved ke bacche ko to me jaan se mar dunga usko itni bar mana karne ke bad bhi samaj nahi aayi hai usko bahot acche se sabaq ki zarurat hai"
"He is a goner now"
Arhan said while clenching his jaw.
'Please don't let abba know all this I don't want to bother him again involving in all this stuff".
Said sara being worried.
Arhan nodded in affirmation.

(At aadam house)

He came home with the bracelet and kept it on the side table and went to sleep.

(In the morning)

He woke up at 6 am with the help of an alarm and went to the gym for a  workout after two hours he came back from the gym and went to the bathroom to get a bath.

After the bath he dressed all formal for his office before leaving his room his eyes went to the side table and he saw the bracelet and a big smile appear on his face.
(Remembering sara huh😁)

He went to the hall and greeted everyone in the house.
As today was the special and auspicious occasion for him he is going to a very important meeting.
After breakfast he leaves for the office as today was the very important presentation of him if he gets the deal his company will get a great profit.
He went to the office,he was the owner of the company but today the clients were coming from Italy that's why he decided to give them the presentation on his own.

(After some time)

"Congratulations bhai mene to pehle hi bola tha tu aag laga dega"
Aadam's friend greeted him on call
"Thank you bhai tere hi bolne ki vajah se to mujhe yeh deal mili hai"
"Acha chal don't be sarcastic"
His friend said from the other side on call
"Tum dono apni pati patni vali ladayi me yeh mat bhul jana ki me bhi call pe hu."
"How can we forget you
Apne jigar ke tukde ko koi bhul sakta hai kya"
both aadam and Arhan said in the same tone at the same time...

Aadam,Adain and Arhan
Were college friends their trio was the hot topic in the college and now also they were the most charming eligible bechalour in the town.

Adain works in Aadam's company while Arhan handles his own company with his father.

"Chal bhai party kab deraha hai"
Both Arhan and Adain asked Aadam...

"Party kab de raha hai"

"Very soon brothers"...

Aadam replied happily and disconnected the call after talking some time to his brothers from another mothers🫶🏻

Aadam's family held a grand success party for him in that he invited all the relatives and close friends Aadam also invited both of his friends and his family also.

After some time he completed his leftover work in the office and left for the house.

Aadam was going home from the office and his car got stopped in front of an ice cream parlour.
He asked the chauffeur to see what was wrong with the car and he came outside of the car.
Out of the blue he saw sara coming out from the parlour having ice creams in one hand and her second hand was held by a small boy
Who might be 2 or 3 years old...
Aadam saw her and he was going to talk to her and then he heard so many horn sounds and then he realised that his car stopped in the middle of the road and blocked the way of other vehicles.
The chauffeur came to him and said " sir the car is in good condition now we can go"
"Okay"
They left the place but the scene was roaming in his mind and forming so many questions.
"Is she married"?
"Does she have a child"?
"Why didn't she tell me she is married"
Why will she tell me I am just a stranger to her who just helped her.
Aadam was fighting himself.
And then he heard the voice of the chauffeur
Sir! Sir!
We have reached the mansion,
Oh okay
Aadam replied and went inside.

Aadam was in his room standing at a chair he had held the Sara's breclete in his hand and he was looking the breclete more like admiring it...
The door opened and the breclete got snatched from his hand.
"Bhai kya aap ne mere liye bhabhi pasand karli hai"!
"Yeh unka hi breclete haina"!
"Kya name hai unka"!
"Ayan breclete vapas kar agar yeh toot gaya to punching bag ki jagah tujhe latka ke boxing karunga"
Aadam yelled at him while running after him.
Okay bro take in but don't scare me like this,
Agar is handsome face ko kuch hogaya to sari ladkiyo ka dil toot jayega, Ayan said while looking at himself in the mirror.
If you came here for this bullshit then get out from here I have to get ready for the party.
Oh yes I just came here to check that you are ready or not ammi has asked for it.
Said Ayan to Aadam.
Tell her I am coming in 15  minutes
Said Aadam while entering the bathroom....

Hey cuties 🥰hope you liked the update...

Show some support by vote and comments🥰.

Till then enjoy and be yourself 💕