Chapter 10: Epilogue

This epilogue is dedicated to ToadRules333. I cannot stop smiling when I get on Wattpad and read the many comments and see all the votes you give on my books. Just...I don't even know how to thank you :) I get so excited knowing you will be on in no time just fangirling over my Percy Jackson fangirl book! I'm also so glad you like my books enough to add them to your "Best Books on Wattpad" Reading List <3 Thank you so much for all the support and cheerful feedback! You truly are AMAZHANG!

No one's P.O.V

Echo and Asher had been very happy together after their quest to free Echo from her curse. It was still hard for her to forget everything she'd been through ever since the curse was laid upon her, but Echo managed to push it all behind her. She was now living a happy life with Asher. She loved him so much and he loved her all the same.

After her curse had been lifted, Asher practically played a game of 20 questions times 1000, learning all about Echo's life before he'd met her. He was fascinated to find out how happy she once was with all the other nymphs. He also learned, in detail, exactly why Hera had given her the curse, personally believing it was a very stupid reason.

Back to their life story, Echo and Asher stayed together for a long time afterward. He let Echo stay with him in Camp Half-Blood, where Asher then introduced her to everyone at camp. She was able to talk to other campers, nymphs, saytrs, and started a new, improved, joyful life at camp. Everything was perfect. Everything was better. And Echo finally had something to love again.

~~~~~~~

Asher's P.O.V

I decided to iris message Echo in her cabin. She'd been given a nice little house out in the woods which she shared with the wood nymphs. Yes, she was a mountain nymph, but they took Echo in so kindly and made sure she'd feel as if it were home.

Her face appeared in front of me. "Hey, Asher."

I smiled at the sound of her voice. She was so beautiful. "Echo, I was wondering if you'd like to meet me by the lake tonight? Maybe around 7:00pm. It's only an hour away."

I watched as her cheeks made her eyes smile. "Yes! I would love that! Do I need to wear anything particular?"

I sat and pondered for a moment. "If I tell you what to wear, it might be too big of a clue and you'll guess what I'm planning for tonight."

She laughed. "Asher, you know that telling me to wear jeans or a dress won't give me even the slightest clue on what the heck your planning."

We both burst out in a fit of giggles, cackles, and snorts. "Well then, wear something nice. A dress wouldn't do too much harm."

"Okay," she grinned.

We both closed out the iris message and I headed out of the cabin. I had already been dressed for tonight before the iris message, making sure I would have enough time to fix up our meeting spot.

I began walking down toward the lake, in search of the dock where we usually met. At the top of the hill up from the dock were two trees spread evenly apart from one another. I had brought a few tools and decorations for tonight which I thought would fit perfectly up there.

Shuffling around in my tool bag, I pulled out a chain of lanterns and a few matches, then hung them between the two trees. I then laid out a picnic blanket below the lanterns which was to be covered in...well....stolen food from the mess hall, but it could pass I guess. I also ran down by the lake and picked a few of the daisies growing by the bank. After that, everything was ready and set up for Echo's arrival.

After about thirty minutes of waiting, I saw the silhouette of her walking toward the lake. As she came closer, my hand felt around in my pocket for her suprise. There it was!

Once she was directly in eyesight, my jaw dropped to the ground. She had on a long, white, sleeveless dress with a floral design around the rimming of it. Her hair was braided around her head, lying softly on the front of her left shoulder. She wore no make-up and still looked like the most beautiful, perfect girl in the world.

She smiled, the setting sunlight reflecting on her face as I stared at her. "Hey."

I was barely able to get the words out from my mouth after being in such awe over her beauty. "H--h--hey, Echo"

Her hand clasped over her lips as she chuckled quietly to herself. She had the cutest laugh.

"So, umm, I set up a little...uhh...picnic area for us. I was thinking we could watch the sunset while we ate."

I watched her light up with joy. "I'd love that Asher."

She then walked over to me as I grabbed her hand, our fingertips gently interlocking with one another. We sat on the blanket and grabbed us each an individual plate of food. I was just hoping she wouldn't ask where I'd gotten the food.

Echo exhaled a small breath as we sat side by side. "Isn't the sunset beautiful? I never got to share anything like this with someone else until now."

I placed my hand on hers and she let her head fall onto my shoulder. "I'm glad you like it."

We sat and watched the sunset until the moon was finally fully visible. That's when I stood from my sitting position, pulling her along with me. "Where are we--"

"Shhhh," I smiled. "It's my turn to speak."

As she stood there with a confused look on her face, I reached into the pocket of my tuxedo pants and pulled out a small box. Then, I put myself down on one knee and stared into her beautiful eyes.

"Echo, ever since I laid eyes on you, I knew you were special. At first I wanted to help you and let you go free with your friends once again, but in those short few days I developed a feeling I'd never experienced before. Echo, you are the most beutiful, kind-hearted, lovely, sweet, and amazing person I've ever met. I can't go even one day without the thought of you flooding my mind. So, as I kneel here telling you how wonderful you are, I would like you to know that I want you to be a part of my life that I'll never let go of. I want you to be the missing piece my heart had been searching for. I would like to know if you would marry me?" I then opened the book up, displaying a diamond ring before her.

As we locked eyes, her hands flew up to her mouth, cupping over her lips. "Asher...I--I--Yes! Yes, yes, yes!"

She pulled me up from my position and dug her face into my chest, holding me in a tender hug. "I love you so much, Asher, and I would love to be your wife!"

I gleamed with happiness and pride as she held herself against me. "I will always love you."

_______

(A/N) And that, that was the epilogue of Echo. I really hope you guys enjoyed this book! Thx so much for all the votes, comments, and reads! Make sure to tell me what you thought of the epilogue. If you have any questions about this book or how I got this idea, make sure to message me! LUV U GUYS!

🔹 Vote, Comment, Follow, Share🔹

-Spongey<3

P.S. Make sure to tell your friends about this book! I have entered it in the Wattys2015 due to so many requests from my readers! Thx for eveything! It probably won't win but this was so much fun to write!

TY TY TY

If you are a Percy Jackson LOVER plz check out my book: Fangirl/Fanboy Quotes and Moments (Percy Jackson) :D just thought I'd put this out there!!! :)