Chaper 5: Missing

This chapter is dedicated to dambluehappymeals for having the most AMAZHANG Percy Jackson Jokes book XDD I love it soooooo much!

Echo's P.O.V

The sun had set and everything was calming down. The birds stopped chirping, the wind wasn't blowing, and all I could hear was the river which ran alongside our campsite. Not that we had much of a campsite.

I looked to my left and saw Asher sleeping. His face was so relaxed with the moonlight shining on him. I watched as his upper body moved up and down with every breath. How could someone like him want to be with someone like me? He tried so hard to understand me, acted so fine with it, when he might actually be annoyed and mad inside.

He didn't understand though. Hera didn't take stuff like this lightly. Asher was in danger. He was playing with fire. I may seem innocent enough, but not with Hera watching my back. She was planning something; something cruel, painful, harsh, even deadly just to get at me. How would I tell him? He couldn't just guess everything I thought.

Crunch

What was that? I jerked my head behind me, looking to find what made that noise. I found myself facing a pair of shoes, connected to a large, tall, body of a man. He didn't look friendly, but that was my last thought before I blacked out.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

I woke up in a small room. The walls were stone, wet, and reeked of...blood. Oh no! What was he going to do to me?

I threw my hands to the floor, clenching the rocks beneath me. I let my back fall against the wall in fear. He was coming. His footsteps echoed through the halls. The only thing racing thorough my mind was one need. Asher. I wanted him against me. I wanted to be in his arms not in a torture chamber! What if he'd been taken too? I began hyperventilating.

Then, the door opened. The man appeared in the opening, with an evil sneer on his face.
I slid toward the back of the room as he stepped closer, but it was of no use. The man grabbed my feet, dragging me out of the room into his chambers. There were no torture weapons or anything, just a large, open room. I scanned it to make sure there wasn't anything I missed, but he looked back at me with anger smeared across his face. There must've been something here. Something I wouldn't expect.

He let go of my feet, and I scrambled away from him. His smile disgusted me, as he looked in my direction. Jumping next to me, he picked me up with both arms and began walking toward something. I couldn't make out what it was. I fought his grip, trying to escape his arms, but it was no use.

Then, he stopped walking. He dropped me. He began laughing. But I didn't understand until i realized I never hit the floor.

His howls of laughter grew fainter and fainter as I fell into the darkness. This was the end. Asher would never know what happened to me.

_______

(A/N) Sorry about the cliffhanger guys!

BTW IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG! Been really busy and on a lot of vacations. No wifi in da mountains XD

Im going to try to update my books ASAP, but I'm also really busy today. Ill get as much in as I can! XOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXO thx for everything guys!!

🔹Vote, Comment, Follow, Share🔹

~Spongey <3