27 The Girl

Depuis le début

Arnav was stuck. He so wanted to call her but he didn't want to because he sensed Khushi was getting into him unconditionally. It made him nervous.

"I thought you would be with your father. So, I didn't want to disturb you"

"I would have felt better if you had been with me,"

"Is not Uncle at home?"

"He is... just went to his room. He was with me only after you left. You know, I never felt like missing anyone before, if my dad was with me... but today, I badly missed you,"

Arnav closed his eyes.

"Khushi, relax... I think you have not come out of the incident yet"

"It's not about the incident. My mind is roaming around you, Arnav"

"Khushi, don't be emotional..."

"I think I will always be emotional... if it is about you"

Arnav took a deep breath.

"What have you had for dinner?"

Khushi sensed him changing the topic. She didn't want to nag him more.

"Rotti and dall..."

"Nice..."

"Didn't your Mom ask, why you returned from the trip earlier?"

"She did..."

"What did you say?"

"I said a few students fell from the cliff and broke their leg and hand, so, the trip is canceled..."

"She would have felt bad"

"Mmm"

"Poor she didn't know it's you who diabolically broke their legs and hands..."

Arnav was silent.

"You know, students looked at you with fear of death when you hit them"

"Didn't you fear?"

"No... because I have already seen the scene in the Botanical Garden. In fact, I was happy to see them being beaten up. You did them for ME... am I not special?"

Arnav didn't know if he should say YES.

"I know I'm very very special to you, no matter if you agree to it or not..."

Arnav gulped down.

"I felt like talking to you before going to sleep. That's why I called you. Good night, Arnav"

Khushi disconnected the call. Arnav tapped his forehead with his phone. He didn't know where Khushi and her love was taking him. He was scared about her love. At the same time, he could not think he could avoid her. He knew he was getting greedy to make her his.

The next day

Khushi got ready to go to the Flower Show with Arnav and waited for him. She smiled seeing him coming.

"Is not uncle at home?"

"No, he went to attend a meeting"

"Shall we go?"

Khushi nodded ok.

They got into an auto to head to the Botanical Garden.

"Are you all right?" Arnav asked.

Khushi nodded yes.

"Good..." he smiled.

Flower Show

They reached the flower show. Khushi was looking at the colorful flower sculptures in the Botanical Garden with Arnav who did not care about those sculptures but the well-sculptured statue-like girl with him.