ℚ & 𝔸: 𝔸𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣 & 𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖

Live from Pride Ring it's the Hot reality show brought to you by Morningstar Production because we don't fuck with VoxTek it's Spill the Tea with the Hells hottest succubus since the Queen herself...Give it up for Hells sexiest psycho...Vixen Queen!

"Good Evening Hoes and Man whores I'm Vixen Queen! And were live from Starlight Studios!"

"And do I have juicy content for you! And I'm not talking about killing my gay best friend who keeps EATING MY FUCKING OREOS!"

*Audience Laughs*

"Anyway, rumor has it that my bestie, the heir to hell is mated to one of the most dangerous demons in hell, The Radio demon."

*gasps*

"I know right! Am I shocked though! Hell NO! Haha!

"But today we are going to get some answers from Hells greatest power couple...so please welcome The Princess of Hell and The Radio Demon!"

Alastor and Melione walked on stage hand in hand towards the fabulous host and gave her a hug and then sat down on the couch across from her.

"Meli babes! Thank you for agreeing to come to my show. I know how much of a busy bee you are trying to stop Extermination day and shit, but thank you both for taking the time to join me today!"

"Especially you Al, since I know you hate being on video."

"Oh don't worry about it sweetheart, to the viewers I'll look like static."

"That's fine by me! Alright, let's "Spill the Tea!" Ok, so you see that line over there?"

*gestures to the line of demons*

"You will be asking our favorite couple and myself some questions but answering is up to you! If you chose not to you will have to take a devil's shot! And the person gets a second question"

"Pointing to the bottle of very strong tequila and two shot glasses*

"Are we ready?"

*Audience cheers excitedly*

"Alright hun, state your name and then your question!"

"Hi, My name is Allura and my question is "What do you guys like about the other?"

Melione: I love how affectionate he is when we're around others. Unlike my previous relationship he wants everyone to know I'm his.

*Audience Awes*

"Awww that's cute, what about you Alastor?"

Alastor: I love her protective she is. That's how she shows she cares about you. *kisses Melione's cheek*

"Aww you guys are so adorable! Ok next question!"

"Hi my name is JeffNice, and my question is for Alastor. If you were to propose to Melione how would you do it?"

*Alastor takes a shot and the audience gasps*

Alastor: Sorry my dear that is a surprise that's not ready to be shared

"Alright we got one shot down! Must be pretty special! Ok hun ask another"