ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: 𝕆𝕟𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝔸 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖

𝟛 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣
𝟞 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕥

Kinda short and a tad bit rushed since it's just a date and I REALLY want to get to the OG plot
Next chap is where the demons tango(that was cringe)
It's my first time writing smut so don't fucking come at me.😭😭

Hehe get ready for Romantic Alastor 🥰

𝔸𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕆𝕍

I can't believe this is happening...I hope I don't mess this up I think to myself as I pace around my room fixing my tie every now and again. I hope she likes everything I have planned for us.

I asked Melione out on a date yesterday and by some unholy miracle, she said yes

I asked Melione out on a date yesterday and by some unholy miracle, she said yes. I asked Charlie and everyone if they could help me plan something special for her because I had no idea what to do. These past 6 months with her have been the best of my afterlife and I couldn't think of anyone I would want to spend it with than her. I love her with every bit of my black heart because she is my light. She's the first person to like me for who and what I truly am, I love how easy it is for me to relax and be at peace with her, and I thank heaven every day for sending me down here.

And I honestly believed Mother would have loved her...

I look at the clock above the fireplace, it's 8:00 which means everyone should be gone for the night and Melione should be ready by now. I grab the flowers that are on the bed and head out the door. I walk across the hallway and to her hotel door. I take a deep breath and knock. I hear a faint one second.

The door opened and I gasped in shock.

Fucking hell...She's beautiful. "Al...Al..astor...Hell to Alastor!" Mel shouts while snapping her fingers. "Did I leave you speechless darling," she teases me with a smirk. I roll my eyes playfully and hand her the bouquet. "You look breathtaking my love," I say as she took the flowers with a blush on her face. "Thank you, Al I love them and you look handsome as always," she says and summons a vase to put them in. She quickly puts them on her nightstand and tells the butterflies that are flying around to take care of them.