❍ The Morning After ❍

Warnings:-

❍ matured content

❍ mention of sexual activities

Namjoon: *wakes up with a groan and yawns before sitting up* *stares blankly into space and tries to remember last night* Oh

Namjoon: *wakes up with a groan and yawns before sitting up* *stares blankly into space and tries to remember last night* Oh... Last night I dreamt of coming home with a really pretty guy and having a good fuck. Ah, man, if only that really happened *chuckles and gets out of bed*

*freshens up and heads downstairs to the kitchen* Huh? What's that sound? *hears a beautiful singing voice in the kitchen*

*peeks into a kitchen and sees the "really pretty" male sitting at the table and eating breakfast while humming* Oh... *blushes* So I actually brought him home... *speaks to himself* Damn, he looks good in my shirt *tries not to check him out* So cute...

*walks over and backhugs the male, pressing a kiss to his head* Good morning, babe!

Seokjin: *squeaks in surprise and blushes when he realizes who it is* Oh! Hi... *looks away shyly*

Namjoon: Date me *boldly kisses the other's nape*

(Flashback: Namjoon and Seokjin met through a dating app and met face-to-face last night, which ended in passionate love-making.)

Seokjin: *smiles* But aren't we dating already?

Namjoon: *pouts* Well, for real, no. Online, yes.

Seokjin: *laughs* Okay, let's date for real then *turns around and kisses Namjoon on the lips*

Namjoon: *kisses back with a smile and holds the other by the waist* *tastes the fruity sweetness of Seokjin's fruit salad on his lips*

Both: *pulls back and attaches foreheads with a smile*

Namjoon: *kiss* I love you, my little pig.

Seokjin: *slaps his chest with a blush* Yah! You know very well that I don’t like that nickname *pouts*

Namjoon: *whines* But you’re blushing either way *puppy eyes* Please say it back to Joonie? *pouts even more*

Seokjin: *rolls eyes and kisses Namjoon's nose* Fine! I love you too, my big dummy.

Namjoon: *smiles widely and rubs the other's back* Are you okay though? Sore after last night?

Seokjin: *blushes and hides face in his chest* Naturally, yes. You know pretty well that you’re a lot beyond average *huff* It took so damn long to fit! That's not normal at all *shudder*

Namjoon: *nervous* Did I hurt you?

Seokjin: *giggle* Nope, you were the best. It felt so good *kisses the other again* You were so gentle, but made it feel so good at the same time. I love you even more for that! *smiles prettily*

Namjoon: *looks away shyly* You are my love. Of course I will always treat you with love. My little piglet deserves no less.

Seokjin: *giggle* My whipped dummy.