010

ᥫ᭡C A S T I E L ᥫ᭡I parked my motorcycle at the park after alighting the vehicle, I glanced briefly at the address again, fully sure and convinced that I was at the right place, Central Park

ᥫ᭡C A S T I E L ᥫ᭡
I parked my motorcycle at the park after alighting the vehicle, I glanced briefly at the address again, fully sure and convinced that I was at the right place, Central Park ...of all places.

Whomever this is would be paying a quiet visit to his ancestors in a few minutes. My pupils land on Flynn's black car with the exact plate and my fists clench upon the recognition of the loser leaning on the trunk with a phone placed on his left ear probably taking another order from my damned father.

I should've cracked his head open, maybe then they'll have the chance to replace his squishy toy of a brain.

Elis’ eyes managed to find me across the sidewalk at the entrance of the park and with a sly smirk outlined on his stupid face, he motioned me with his stupid head to come with me.

The park was a bit secluded giving that it was a Monday but does any New Yorker even know what days are work days? I was totally blown by the bee hive nature of this place, I always thought those were made up stories in magazines.

I found him near a lake , delightfully throwing his partly  smoked stogie in it and slipping his hands in his pocket as the tiny wrap gave a faint sizzle in the water body.

“Glad you could join me,” he whispers with a lopsided smile as I come next to him.

“What the f•ck did you do with her?” I query, clenching my fists.

“Nothing...yet. Great job with the warehouse,” he compliments and I shoot a glare at him.

“Look, tell that old sicko that I was the one who did him wrong and I'm the one he wants and not her or Flynn or —”

“Brad. He wants Brad, you could fix your issues with your father you could just go home and continue the life you had at Spain or you could watch your little girlfriend die,”

My jaws clench, “She’s not my girlfriend,”

“I know, soon you’ll be screwing her, leave her with a bastard and start anew...just like your fath —”

Once again, I throw a punch at his face, repeating the process until he manages to reciprocate the gesture.

“You don't know a thing about me, you dirty, good for nothing ass!” I growl, bending him over and using my knee to hit his chest.

Some people really need to learn the basics of watching their tongues.

I dominate the fight by climbing on top of him, hitting him and pouring out my rage with full force. Elis manages to block the next punch, before attacking the injury on my arm.

I grunt in pain and he quickly uses it to his advantage, he approaches me and steps on my injured arm.

“How about I bring you to Spain, dead?” Elis grins.