Introduction

Hi there! ✨

Thank you for taking the time to check out my book.

I'm really having so much fun writing it so I hope you have fun reading it.

First of all this book is not historically accurate.

I want to clarify that while this book draws inspiration from historical settings such as the Victorian and Regency eras, it's not bound by strict historical accuracy.

In fact, I've crafted a fictional world that borrows elements from these periods but also takes creative liberties. So, please enjoy the story without overanalyzing the historical details too much.

I always do my best to make sure there are no typos for a very smooth reading experience, but if any slip through the cracks, I apologize in advance.

I'll be posting updates daily until we reach Chapter Ten, after which I'll switch to weekly updates.

I know how much binge reading is important, so I'll try to be very consistent.

For me, the comment section is where the real fun begins—after the chapter itself, of course! So please leave your comments. Don't hesitate to share your thoughts.

Kindness goes a long way, and I'd truly appreciate it if we could maintain a positive and supportive atmosphere. .

Even if you don't like something, approaching it with kindness makes all the difference. ❤️ 💜 💛

Thank you for reading this far. It means the world to me. I'd be honored to have you by my side as we journey together to the last chapter.

I'll try to make it an unforgettable adventure! 😉

I'd also love it if you could follow me—I thrive on connecting with others, and it can get a bit lonely out here. 😢