Chapter 10 : Kidnapped

And here we go...a few more chapters and this transition arc is almost done.

It's going to be so cool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Hospital Hallway - 0300 Hours]

It was very quiet in the dimly lit hallway. Identical doors lined the walls but someone sat on a chair, guarding outside one of them. Faint rays from a light illuminated their figure and face. It was the buff nurse from earlier. The corners of his eyes were slightly moist from yawning. A small but thick book was in his hands. He turned page...after page...after page.

He stood up and stretched, mid-stretch he froze. He heard someone open a door from the emergency stairwell, and there was a sound of glass breaking. He went to investigate.

He opened the door at the end of the hallway and headed down the stairs. He walked all the way to the bottom, peering through the glass windows of the doors on each floor. He didn't see anyone yet, but he found the source of one of the noises he heard. A couple floors below where he was stationed, he found the remains of a broken soda bottle. He grabbed a broom from a nearby utility closet and quietly but swiftly cleaned up the mess. He then creeped up back to the floor he came from and silently opened the door. He heard movement in the room he was supposed to be guarding. He moved towards the room. The door opened and two guys in dressed in black and wearing tactical gear rolled out Koto, still attached to his bed. They caught sight of the nurse and froze like deer caught in headlights. For a few moments, they just stared at each other.

Tactical Guy #3 : "Well...this is awkward."

The nurse inhaled to let out a big bellow that would have woken up the entire block.

*WACK!*

The nurse slumped to the ground. Unconscious. Standing behind him, wielding a oddly shaped bat, was another tactical guy.

Tactical Guy #5 : "Wow! I never knew the Forget Me Stick would work this well!"

One of the other men gestured franticly.

Tactical Guy #2 : "Shh! Your gonna wake up the kid."

Tactical Guy #5 : "Sorry."

The men dragged the nurse into the room and stuffed him in a closet. They rolled Koto (still sleeping) down a series of hallways until they came to an elevator. They loaded Koto onto the elevator and went down to the ground floor. They rolled him out and towards the back entrance of the hospital. The van was waiting for them when they left the building. They loaded Koto into the van and sped off. The back of the van was a little cramped, but they luckily had two of their guys sitting in the front seats. The van sped down the dark streets towards an unknown destination.

________________________________________________________________________________

-5 Hours Later-

[Nezu's Office - UA High]

Nezu was just finishing up a cup of tea with a side of cheese when he received a call from his desk phone. Recognizing the caller ID, he picked it up.

Nezu : "Shota! It hasn't even been a day yet. Did you find someone more suited to take care of our problem child?"

Eraserhead : "I just got off the phone with the police. The kid has been kidnapped."

Nezu gasped.

Nezu : "What happened?"

Eraserhead : "Some guys came in and knocked out the nurse that was guarding the door. They found him stuffed in a closet. Then they took the boy along with his bed."

My Hero Acadamia : The Rise of the Memelordजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें