Chapter 11 : Cat Eyes.

We are going to be speeding things along. This transition thing is harder than I thought...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[2 weeks later]

[Eraserhead's House]

Eraserhead opened his house's door. He walked in and ushered in the person who was behind him. The person who he was supposed to be taking care of...at least for now.

In walked Koto, a tired look on his face and a suitcase full of freshly bought child size clothes dragging behind him. 

Eraserhead : "Welcome to your new home. Try to not break anything."

Koto looked around. It was a pretty standard apartment. There was a kitchen and dining area as well as a small space for various recreation, with a bookcase and a tv. A laptop computer was on the dining table along with several sheets of paper scattered on the top and a couple looked like they had fallen to the floor. A hallway led to a bedroom and taking a left would put you in the bathroom.

Koto was a tad depressed. He just lost contact with his only friend and key character in the My Hero Academia universe, as well as a lot of tools he collected and worked on. Police investigated who could have made these, but Koto didn't tell them anything. Statements from All Might implied that there were more villains involved, but there were actually none. Nezu was still considering the possibility that there is a small organization that had experimented on Koto. But that organization doesn't exist. The only person who experimented on Koto was Koto himself, when he was installing his nanites inside his body and doing research on quirks. Now he no longer has a safe way to access his other hidden laboratories and stashes of tech that he upgraded without alerting Eraserhead, who was still wary of him and consequently was watching him like a hawk.

All the cool projects he had been working on would be put on an indefinite hold. He was really looking forward to the specialized vehicles, especially.

Eraserhead was looking around like he lost something. He looked behind and under the couch and in cupboards. He opened a closet door that had been left slightly agape. He spoke into the darkness

Eraserhead : "There you guys are. Come on out. We have a new visitor that will be staying with us. Introduce yourselves."

The darkness remained silent.

Koto gave Eraserhead the side eye, as if he was thinking that Eraserhead was crazy, But Koto already knew what lie in the darkness. His nanite enhanced eyesight basically gave him night and thermal vision.

Eraserhead looked back at Koto, who was still looking at him as if he was crazy.

Eraserhead : "Just give me a sec. They're a little shy."

Eraserhead reached into the darkness and wrestled with it. Two cats suddenly emerged from the closet and went passed Eraserhead. One went to the kitchen an hopped on a counter. The other went to inspect the new arrival. Eraserhead finally turned around, holding three cats in his arms. Koto feigned surprise.

Koto : "So they were right. You do have cats. Can I pet them?"

Eraserhead : "If they let you. And who were right?"

Koto : "Never mind."

Eraserhead let the cats escape from his arms. They darted across the room. One watched Koto from a distance. Koto gave it a dramatic death stare and pointed to the floor in front of him. The cat, brown colored, raised its fur and arched its back. But it went forward to the place Koto pointed at. Koto knelt down and petted the cat on the head, sliding his hand down its back.