Chapter 5 : The Chase

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

________________________________________________________________________________

Eraserhead burst through the front entrance of Might Tower at a full sprint. 

Spoiler : "You'll never make it in time. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

He made it to the parking lot.

Spoiler : "Now what to do with All Might. Or should I say, Skinny Might. MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!"

He leapt over several vehicles, his memory scrambling for where he parked. He pulled out a fob and clicked the button.

*Beep beep*

Eraserhead skidded to a stop, then darted for his car. He practically tore the door off. He hit the ignition and put it into gear. 

Spoiler : "Should I kill him? ...No...Wouldn't be very entertaining by itself."

People honked as Eraserhead swerved out of the parking lot and into traffic.

Spoiler : "I know! I'll expose his true form to the world. And then.... HEHA! ! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!"

*click*

The villain hung up.

Eraserhead pulled out his emergency radio. He wanted to call for the police. For back up. But he couldn't just call anyone. All Might's situation was delicate. Only a few knew of his true form and even fewer about his quirk's nature. There was only one person who could help him now.

 (Eraserhead hit an icon on his radio.)

 And it was a mouse.

*Buzz buzz*

Eraserhead : "Come on, pick up damn it!"

*click*

??? : "My. I didn't think you would have to use that, this soon."

Eraserhead : "Neither did I."

??? : "So what the emergency."

Eraserhead : "All Might's been kidnapped by a villain."

There was silence for a moment on the line. Then the person spoke again, but with a noticeable urgency.

??? : "Tell me everything."

________________________________________________________________________________

[Inside an ice cream truck]

(Koto's POV)

Koto : "That was so cringe. "MWAHAHAHAHA?" Geez! What was I thinking!?! "

I just got off the call with Eraserhead. I was the villain, Spoiler.

To be honest, I had been super stoked for this day. It was basically my debut into the public world as a villain. And what better way to advertise your infamy than kidnapping the greatest hero of the time?! All Might!!!

I had it all planned out. 

Kidnap All Might. Dress up in a villain costume. Instigate an epic car chase somehow and lure the chasers into a trap. Make the getaway. Go to a secure location and wake up All Might to have the final showdown. Win or lose, I would then make the final getaway to my personal "evil lair" (which is actually just a workshop in an abandon warehouse basement). Then, I would monitor the news and private networks to see the impact my little operation had.

It was kind of stupid, but it was a decent plan.

And my villain disguise was epic. Well, it looked a bit lame, though. It's just a fancy black tuxedo with a top hat, a fancy cane, and a reflective white mask with a red exclamation mark to cover the face. Except, when you take the mask off, there is no face. Just metal.