Chapter 9 : The Good, the Brat, and the Fluffy.

And here is another chapter! I wonder how this will go down.

Its Koto VS Nezu! Who will win?

(And Eraserhead is just chillin in the corner)

________________________________________________________________________________

[Hospital - Koto's Room]

Nezu : "I bet they did...Spoiler."

I froze. Aizawa's head snapped to look at Nezu, bewilderment on his face.

Me : "Well, *BEEP*."

Aizawa : "Nezu? You can't be serious? He was the hostage."

Nezu smiled.

Nezu : "I know it seems like a mistake. But when you add up the clues and eliminate the typical assumptions, everything points to him. He is the villain, Spoiler."

Aizawa shook his head.

Eraserhead : "Nezu. I know that you are possibly the smartest living thing on the planet, but I think you miscalculated something."

Nezu laughed.

Nezu : "You are absolutely right, Mr. Aizawa. I miscalculated something. And that miscalculation was underestimating our mini villain here."

Aizawa facepalmed.

I was speechless. I could see it in Nezu's eyes. The jig was up, and he knew that I knew it. And he probably also knows that I know that he knows that I know it. 

I sighed.

Me : "What gave it away."

Eraserhead's eyes widened as he stared at me. His mouth agape.

Eraserhead : "No way..."

Nezu's smile got bigger. He opened the fat file on his lap.

Nezu : "For the past two weeks I have been gathering information on our little problem. And it all starts on that strange material Eraserhead found in the place where All Might was abducted. It is an organic material. Spider silk, which is five times stronger than steel. It's perfect to make industrial cables and restrains. He used it to escape down an old laundry chute and to tie up All Might. More of the substance was found at the site were Koto and All Might fought. Those were the restraints."

Eraserhead : "I still don't see how it links to the kid."

Nezu : "It doesn't...directly. The same substance was actually found in several other nearby cities and even the famous New York for some reason, but that was probably unrelated. It was noted in various police reports that a vigilante was flawlessly apprehending villains using quick movements, stealth, and a quirk that could make a kind of spider silk cable. The quirk was unique but didn't seemed to be registered. It made a perfect fingerprint for tracking the user's activity."

Aizawa : "But I thought the kid's quirk was about memes?"

Nezu : "It is. But the description of his quirk was vague at best. He can probably use it in a multitude of ways, which would make it look like he has multiple quirks. But in reality he is just bringing different memes to life."

Aizawa : "But how does it connect to the kid?"

Nezu : "Simple. There was a witness to the vigilante. They said that the illegal hero was incredibly small. Almost as if they were a child."

Aizawa : "But how does that prove its him?"

Nezu : "Oh, it was just one of many clues pointing to the child. As you experienced firsthand Eraserhead, Spoiler appeared to be one of the most vilest of villains at first glance. But there was an event that contradicted that observation. Before your chase with Spoiler the villain had an encounter with an officer of the law. An Officer Kieko. During the altercation the villain had assaulted the officer with an electric based attack. Probably a taser of some sort. After his attack, the villain was about to leave but decided to check the pulse of Officer Kieko. The street camera then revealed that the villain moving swiftly, opening up the officer's uniform to get to the chest area. He then used his electric attack as a defibrillator to start the officer's heart again, which the medical records shown it had stopped. If he hadn't done that, then Ms. Kieko would have probably suffered even more...extensive harm."