6

After walking a short distance , they saw a DIY artist and after some discussion among themselves , it was decided that they will buy a handmade gift for their parents as Mix loved those kind of things

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After walking a short distance , they saw a DIY artist and after some discussion among themselves , it was decided that they will buy a handmade gift for their parents as Mix loved those kind of things.

They bought a bouquet made from threads , tied around nails on a wooden board.

(Reference)

Okay guys we have only 4 hours now

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Okay guys we have only 4 hours now. Lets buys a cake and something to eat and return back home. Pond informed , after looking at his watch for the time.

After that they made their way for the bakery and picked up a cute anniversary cake and then to a diner , buying their parent's favourite dishes.

Phi give me the gift and the cake , I'll keep them safe with me at the backseat. Fourth offered and Joong handed him the cake and the gift , while Pond took his seat at the driving seat.

Skimming carefully through the traffic , so as not to ruin the cake , Pond finally parked the car in the garage.

Wait hold up- what about the decorations ? Pops and Dad will return soon from work. Joong remarked , concerned.

Don't worry , I already asked the house help to decorate the house. Fourth answered with a proud smile on his face.

Just as expected from this little genius. Pond commented with a chuckle and ruffled his hair.

Now-now lets not waste our time and get inside and get changed. Fourth said and the trio walked inside their house.

The house was decorated beautifully with fairy lights and candles lit , for a lovely candle light family dinner.

Its beautiful ! Joong praised the house help's work.

Okay , lets quickly heat up the dishes and plate them up nicely on the table. Pond suggested and the work was divided.

While Joong and Pond were busy re-heating the dishes , Fourth took the cake out of the box and carefully placed it in a tray.

Just as Joong placed the last plate on the table , EarthMix entered the house.