1

Fourth quickly got in his Porsche Cayenne and drove away to the company

As soon as he entered , all eyes were on him and why won't they be , like c'mon look at my man ! It seems like God spent all his creative skills while sculpting him. That well proportioned face , pretty eyes and how can I forget , that enchanting smile of his.

Meet Fourth Nattawat Jirochtikul , the charismatic CEO of Amethyst Fashion , a renowned fashion company under the Amethyst Corporates based in the heart of Bangkok City.

With his tousled black hair and warm black eyes, Fourth exudes an effortless charm that captivates everyone he meets.

Despite his position at the top of the corporate ladder, Fourth remains refreshingly down-to-earth and approachable.

He's known for his infectious laughter and genuine interest in the well-being of his employees, often taking the time to mentor young talent within the company.

It will only take one smile of his to get people wrapped around his cute little fingers and hooked to him , his attractive scent does rest of the work.

But beneath Fourth's affable exterior lies a stubborn streak as tenacious as the city skyline.

Whether it's defending his vision for the company's latest collection or standing up for what he believes in, Fourth refuses to back down, earning him the respect of his peers and the admiration of his employees.

How may I help you sir ? Miss Jen , his dad's secretary walked towards him.

I am here to meet dad. The 23 year old omega answered and passed her a smile.

Sure young master , please follow me. Jen remarked and signalled him to follow her.

They both got on the elevator and it stopped at the top floor of Amethyst Corporates .

Amethyst Corporates was a group of companies belonging to the Jirochtikuls and you would be considered stupid if you didn't know them.

They dealt in constructions , a fashion brand and dealt with diamonds and other precious gems and crystal imports and exports.

They were the second best in Asia.

When Fourth stood outside his father's cabin , he could hear him talking to someone , on the phone maybe.

As he entered the cabin , Earth quickly ended the call.

Fourth wasn't surprised with his father's actions.

Here was the thing about his father , which he admired a lot. No matter how busy his father is or even if he is in the middle of an important phone call or a meeting , he would immediately end it , if his family needs him.

He was a family-man and a role model for him and his brothers.

What brings you here champ ? You should be resting at home ! Aren't you in the middle of your heat ?! Earth expressed his concern for the youngest.