2

As the security camera focuses on the bustling airport terminal, a sense of organized chaos fills the frame

As the security camera focuses on the bustling airport terminal, a sense of organized chaos fills the frame. Travelers rush to and fro, luggage in tow, while the overhead announcements echo through the cavernous space.

Amidst the sea of hurried bodies, a figure stands out with an unmistakable air of superiority.

The male strides through the terminal with purposeful steps, his posture erect and his gaze fixed straight ahead.

His expression is one of cold detachment, his features set in a mask of indifference that seems impervious to the hustle and bustle around him.

Dressed in impeccably tailored attire, every aspect of his appearance speaks of meticulous perfectionism.

His suit is crisp and immaculate, his shoes polished to a mirror shine. Not a hair is out of place, every detail of his grooming carefully curated to perfection.

His aura is one of unspoken authority, his mere presence commanding respect and deference from those around him.

Conversations falter and whispers trail off as he passes, replaced by a hushed reverence for the man who commands such attention without uttering a word.

What's in my schedule Phi Mark ? The male asked in a cold , robotic like voice after settling himself at the backseat of the car.

Give it a rest , will you Gemini Norawit ! We literally landed a few minutes ago ! Mark scolded his workaholic boss.

Gemini Norawit Titicharoenrak , the third heir of the Morganite Corporates is a 6 ft tall male with a well sculpted face.

Emotionally distant and reserved. He rarely shows vulnerability or warmth, viewing such displays as unnecessary distractions.

He demands nothing short of excellence from himself and those around him.

His perfectionist self never fails to bring tears in his employees' eyes with his harsh criticising words and his Pure-blooded alpha aura never helping a bit.

Despite his cold demeanor, Gemini is not without admirers. His beauty making many heads turn , no matter the place.

Under his cold portrait , is a heartless player , playing around with hearts here and there just to satisfy his sexual needs.

He has perfected the art of seduction , using his face card and his alluring scent. He can get any gender with the snap of his fingers and leave them in bed the next morning , no strings attached.

His ideal type was simple yet perfect. Someone with a temper as nasty as him and one who could capture his interest without even trying and tame him down and mould him to be his better self.

We have arrived sir . Mark's voice brought him back to reality.

When he looked around , he found himself infront of the Titicharoenrak Mansion.