PROLOGUE

Fourth son , can you please deliver this lunch to your dad at the company , he forgot to take it with him and all the other guards are busy

Fourth son , can you please deliver this lunch to your dad at the company , he forgot to take it with him and all the other guards are busy. Mix , Fourth Nattawat's father called out to his son.

Sure pops , give me a minute , I'll quickly change. Fourth replied from his room and without wasting a second he quickly changed his clothes , before leaving his room.

Fourth Nattawat , a rare and unique omega. A dominant omega , with hints of alpha traits. The youngest of the Jirochtikul Family and the third heir in line of the Amethyst Corporates. A man who only knew kindness , all thanks to his upbringing and an easy going person.

But at some places he knew where to show his hidden alpha side and it was a rare occurrence . It was safe to say he was an unique omega , because when triggered , he released scents which were rarely found in omegas.

It was all thanks to the alpha training he received in his childhood by his father and brothers so as not to seem weak infront of others and to protect himself when in tight situations.

He had 2 elder brothers , both of them were alphas. The eldest was Pond , a goofball for his family and a beast in the business world. Never uses his alpha side on innocent.

Second in line is Joong , an alpha , a living example of "tough from outside and soft from inside" phrase, Even after being an alpha he knew where to use power as his weapon and where to show kindness just like his younger brother .

Joong and Pond were twins , with Pond being the elder one by 8 minutes.

Did you cook today ? The youngest asked while watching his father packing the lunch for his mate with so much love.

Oh , I did not cook today as I have an emergency at the hospital. I have to hurry or otherwise I would have delivered the lunch myself. Mix replied while handing his son the packed lunch.

Drive safe baby. Mix called while watching his son leaving.

_____________________________________________

Are we all ready for this 👀👀

Enjoy ur day and happy reading 🤗