3

Good morning dads , good morning phis

Good morning dads , good morning phis. The youngest at the table greeted everyone.

Good morning cutie , now get your plate ready , I'll serve you your breakfast. Mix said and started to serve the youngest his breakfast.

So , when is your flight dad ? Pond asked Earth.

Today at around 11 pm. Earth answered , going through the presentation for the business deal.

I'll be tagging along with him , so I ask you both to look after Fourth okay. Mix pointed at Joong and Pond.

C'mon pops I am 23 now ! Fourth commented while sulking.

Yeah and still a baby . Mix teased making the pout resting on Fourth's face to grow bigger.

See all these little things make you come off as a baby. Joong pointed towards Fourth's pouty lips.

Dad~~The omega whinned to Earth , wordlessly asking him to take his side.

Ohoo stop teasing my son ! Earth commented playfully and hid Fourth in his embrace.

No matter the age , Fourth still thought he hasn't grown up because of all the love and physical affection he gets from his family but also doesn't like it when someone openly treats him like a baby.

Okay-okay , quickly eat and leave , you guys are getting late. Earth pointed towards the wall clock and it was already 9:30.

After hurriedly stuffing their mouth with the remaining food on the plate , the sibling trio left for the company in their respective cars.

Cutting through the bustling streets of Bangkok , behind the wheels of his Aston Martin Vantage , Fourth exuded an air of confidence and sophistication .

The Vantage was the symbol of success , at such a young age , all through his passion and intelligence.

With every turn , the car attracted attention and gained envious glares from various male figures passing by.

As he navigated the familiar route to the office, the dominant omega's mind buzzed with anticipation for the day ahead.

Meetings, negotiations, and decisions awaited him after his absence , but for now he relished on the pleasure of driving his favourite car and looking at the happy faces of all the passersby.

After reaching , he guided his car to the basement parking and then continued his way inside the building , greeting all the employees on his way , with a kind smile.

As he entered his cabin , he was greeted by Winny , ready with his drink.

What do I have on my schedule today ? Fourth questioned while settling down at the CEO's table , taking a sip from the cup.