✦ . ⁺ Touch ⁺ . ✦

Start from the beginning

Entering their room behind Rishiv, Kashvi's anticipation of a relaxing shower was dashed as he beat her to the bathroom, his presence an unwelcome obstacle in her path.

Banging on the door in frustration, she demanded entry, her annoyance palpable in the sharpness of her voice. "Get out! I wanted to go first," she barked, her patience wearing thin.

"It's not my fault you're slow, tiger," Rishiv quipped from the other side, his tone laced with amusement as he made no move to accommodate her request.

Undeterred, Kashvi persisted in her protests, the sound of her frustration echoing in the confines of the room until, finally, the rush of water signaled Rishiv's defiance.

Fed up with Rishiv's antics, Kashvi resolved to take matters into her own hands. With a bold decision, she shed her clothes, leaving behind the burdens of the evening as she stepped towards the bathroom door.

Turning the knob with a sense of anticipation, she breathed a sigh of relief as it yielded under her touch, the door swinging open to reveal her path.

Stepping inside, the warmth enveloped her, a soothing balm to the tensions that had plagued her throughout the night. With purposeful strides, she made her way to the shower stall.

Without hesitation, she stepped beneath the cascade, the sensation of warmth and water washing over her, erasing the stresses of the evening with each droplet that fell.

Caught off guard by Kashvi's sudden presence beside him in the shower stall, Rishiv's mind struggled to process the unexpected turn of events.

He had anticipated many possible reactions from her, but her naked form standing so boldly beside him was beyond anything he had imagined.

For a moment, he was frozen, his eyes widening in surprise as they traced the curves of her body, his gaze darkening with intensity as he took in every inch of her exposed skin. The grey of his eyes seemed to deepen into a rich, velvety black, reflecting the swirling emotions that churned within him.

Unable to tear his gaze away, he found himself captivated by the sight before him, his senses overwhelmed by the proximity of her warmth and the allure of her presence.

In that moment, time seemed to stand still as he grappled with the intensity of his reaction, his thoughts consumed by the woman who stood so boldly beside him.

"What are you doing here?" Rishiv's voice emerged as a barely audible whisper, his eyes transfixed on Kashvi's naked form, unable to tear away from the captivating sight before him.

As the heat of the shower enveloped them, his body responded instinctively, his arousal stirring beneath the surface, a potent mixture of desire and restraint.

"A shower?" Kashvi's nonchalant response only served to fuel the fire raging within him, her casual demeanor at odds with the palpable tension that hung between them.

With deliberate movements, she lathered body wash onto her skin, her touch sending shockwaves of desire coursing through Rishiv's veins.

He knew her game, knew that she was baiting him with every deliberate gesture, and yet, he found himself powerless to resist. As she massaged the fragrant suds into her skin, each movement a tantalizing invitation, Rishiv's resolve wavered, his control slipping away in the face of overwhelming temptation.

The smell of her Apple scented body wash entered his nose, breaking more of his resolve.

His body betrayed him, the ache of desire building to a fever pitch, every fiber of his being yearning for the forbidden pleasure that lay just within reach. In that moment, all thoughts of restraint vanished, consumed by the raw, primal need that pulsed through him, driving him to the brink of surrender.