✦ . ⁺ Blush ⁺ . ✦

It's been two days since Arjun, Vivaan, and Rishiv moved into Seraphina Villa with their wives.

In their room, Aarna and Vivaan spend their night just like any other night - Aarna reading her book, while Vivaan works on his laptop.

Vivaan glanced towards Aarna, noticing her frequent smiles and the light blush on her cheeks, she looked serene.

He broke the silence, "Is it that good?"

His sudden question startled her. He rarely initiated conversations.

"Sorry?" she responded, confused by his question.

"The book. You've been smiling to yourself for the past five minutes," he clarified.

Clearing her throat she said "Yeah. It's good,"

Wanting to know more about what had made her blush, he asked "Tell me about it. What do you like about the book?"

That caught both of them off guard. Since when have I liked listening to people talk? He thought to himself.

Nobody has ever asked her to talk about her books. It was always "Aarna stop! Nobody cares about your books." Or "Don't you have a better hobby than reading something that will never be true," She thought to herself.

Taking up the once in a lifetime opportunity she spoke. "It's about this billionaire who owns a security company and is obsessed with the girl who lives in his building, a floor below his." She said dreamily.

"He kinda reminds me of you, you know," she stated, making him frown in confusion.

"Me? Why?"

"He's also a crazy tech genius. And like you he talks only when needed. Very grumpy," She responded animatedly, making him crack a small smile.

"In another world I'd marry him," she said sighing, making his smile drop.

As much as he knew that the guy was fictional, it still made him feel something.

"And why is that?" He asked, putting his laptop aside.

"We'll he's grumpy with everyone, but when he comes to her, he turns soft. Then there's the fact that he's a billionaire ofcourse. He spends 70000 dollars just for a few minutes with her," she said smiling.

"Why would he spend 70000 dollars just for a few minutes?"

"Because he would do anything to spend time with the woman he liked," she stated in a 'duh' tone.

"And he helped find her-her- stal-stalker," she said and turned away from him.

That's not at all weird.
What made her switch so fast.

"Stalker?" He asked.

"Yeah. There was um this guy, who who used to send her letters and stalked her everywhere she went," she said in a low voice that he never heard her use.

"Anyways, I'm going to get some sleep. You look tired. Maybe you should too," she said.

"Mhm" he replied while turning off the lights.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"Why isn't Shreya's face all over the news? I expected her to make banners and stick them everywhere, saying "I MARRIED RISHIV SINGHANIA!" Mrunal, Kashvi's bestfriend said on the phone.

Since the wedding, Kashvi hadn't talked to her, she didn't know how to tell her bestfriend that she suddenly got married.

"Yeah I don't know. I'm not going anywhere near her," she replied to her question.