✦ . ⁺ Nervous ⁺ . ✦

*Not edited.*
If you like what you're reading, Please comment and vote. It makes me happy and helps me write more.
Happy reading :)

Liked by sakshiii, rishivsinghania and 1,679,090 others

sarasinghania: Works everytime;)

-

sakshiii: Babe, you ate!
sarasinghania: Mwah 😘

rishivsinghania: Hayee bhabhi!!!
sarasinghania: 🥹

user1: I want to be her 😮‍💨

aarna.s: Prettiest person there 🎀
sarasinghania: Not more than you:)

user1: Sara teach me your ways please 🙏🏽

dhruv_agarwal: Sara teach me how to be photogenic.
sarasinghania: If I knew, I definitely would 🥲

user2: Why doesn't she have pictures with her husband?

user3: I want to be a lawyer only because of her.

user4: Sara marry me!!! Leave your husband. We'll stay happy together.
user5: Dream a little less brother..

-

Arjun was in his office looking at Sara's picture that was posted yesterday.

His eyes hadn't moved from his phone for the past 5 minutes.

He was going through the tens of thousands of comments posted.

"Sara teach me how to be photogenic," he mimicked Dhruv's comment. As if. He scoffed at that. Just because he was his bestfriend doesn't mean he was gonna let that go.

When he got married to her, he claimed her as his, and he'd be damned if he let some other man flirt with his wife.

A particular comment caught his eye. A man asking her to leave him and get married to them.

"As if I would ever let that happen!"

He opened the man's profile and was thinking about the various ways to torture him because of the comment when the door burst open.

"His majesty is here!" Dhruv, Arjun's bestfriend announced.

He turned off his phone and asked "What brings your unwelcomed presence to my office? I'm busy."