The last dragons

Start bij het begin

Large dragon:But all good things must come to an end

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Large dragon:But all good things must come to an end.Like this planet.
The large dragon immediately launches an energy blast.Goku and nappa charge at the beam and grab it.They throw it to the sky and behold its explosion.
Cooler:If that hit this planet!
Kuriza:Take him down now!
Piccolo immediately transforms into his carnage form and charges at the large dragon,but the smaller dragon steps forth and lets out a blast,but not if energy,of fire.The ball of fire explodes and sends carnage flying back, greatly injured.A large portion of the symbiote is already destroyed.
Frieza:How'd he hurt you this bad?!
Piccolo:F-fire is one of the symbiotes weaknesses.I never thought I'd actually fight someone who could manipulate it!
Fire dragon:You've never met me.I am Nuova shenron.

Note:Nuova is pronounced like "nova".

Nuova lets out a large beam of fire in piccolo's direction.Goten steps in forth and grabs the beam with his bare hands.He turns into a super saiyan 2 and completely dispels the fire.

He turns into a super saiyan 2 and completely dispels the fire

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Credits to The-Devils-Corpse)
Goten:You and me.
Nuova:Very well.
Goku:Hold on a second!
Goten:Dad,please.
Goten looks back at Goku and smiles.Goku smiles back.Goten and Nuova take flight and go into the air.Piccolo's symbiote regenerates and he's ready to fight again.The rest of the fighters face off with the large dragon.
Large dragon:Call me Syn.Or if you want to live,call me master.
Kami was silent as he immediately charges at Syn and the two clash,but Syn holds a physical advantage.Kami lands a punch,but Syn barely takes any damage as he uppercuts Kami away. Carnage and Frieza in his golden form charge forth.Syn laughs as the two land their attacks, but do no damage.
Carnage:What's your body made of?!
Syn shenron:Your greed.
Syn punches carnage a far distance away and kicks Frieza back.Kuriza and cooler in his golden form launch an array of blasts at Syn, but he just laughs and lets the blasts land.He emerges form the dust with no damage still.
Golden cooler:Damn!
Kuriza:Cover me,I'll engage him head on.
Kuriza lands and yells as his energy surges.His body bulks up as he emerges into full power.
Kuriza:Prepare yourself!
Syn shenron:I don't need to prepare for the likes of you.
Kuriza snickers.
Kuriza:Are you sure about that?
Kuriza suddenly vanishes as afterimages appear on a trail to Syn.The images vanish as Kuriza appears in front of Syn and gut punches him,actually doing some damage.Syn quickly retaliates and kicks Kuriza away.Cooler launches a death beam but Syn dodges and does his own finger blast,cooler holds it off at first but is starting to struggle.Syn pursues Kuriza and grabs him by his neck and throws him off of the lookout.Frieza grabs Syn shenron from behind and suplexes him.Frieza quickly turns around and launches a powerful point blank blast.The dust fades to show Syn crossing his arms upside down,unfazed.
Golden Frieza:Damn you!
Syn shenron:Your all damned.
Syn flips upside up and then elbows Frieza in the stomach.Suddenly,Kuriza comes from behind with a death crash and hits Syn in the back.Syn is barely fazed as his spikes suddenly extend.Kuriza is thankfully able to dodge the spikes and returns to his fathers side.Cooler joins the two.
Golden cooler:We need to attack at once.
Kuriza powers down.
Kuriza:I have something to show you,father.
Frieza looks to his son in curiosity.Kuriza descends in front of Syn.
Kuriza:I may not have been able to save haze with this,but I will save my family!
Kuriza yells as he releases a large amount of energy,the energy is dark and powerful as it completely envelops him.The aura shrinks to reveal kuriza's new form.

(Credits to floofhips,this is an edit of their art)Kuriza:Meet "Black Kuriza"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Credits to floofhips,this is an edit of their art)
Kuriza:Meet "Black Kuriza".
Golden Frieza:This power!It's amazing!
Golden cooler:I-it actually exceeds ours!
Syn shenron:Hmph,how futile.
Suddenly,a fierce force of energy erupts from behind Syn.He turns behind to see Kami in his mystic state.
Kami:Nothings futile.
Spider-Man powers up to full power as carnage lands next to them.Kami, Spider-Man and Kuriza walk towards Syn shenron.The five stare off and fly into the air.
Golden cooler:We need to keep up the cover.
Golden Frieza:Right.
The brothers point their fingers towards Syn.
The five clash as the fighters actually start to overwhelm Syn.Spider-Man punches his hip while Kami repeatedly kicks him in the face. Carnage creates a group of tendrils that slap and whip syn's entire body.
Black Kuriza:Out of the way!
The fighters move as two powerful beams hit Syn in the chest.Syn looks to see Frieza and cooler.
Syn shenron:Annoying bugs.
Black Kuriza:Genocide breaker!
Kuriza surrounds himself in energy and charges at Syn,he hits him dead on and sends the large dragon flying.

Meanwhile
Goten and Nuova clash at an even pace.Nuova sends out another blast of fire,but Goten dodges it and launches a blast of his own.It hits Nuova dead on,but the dragon charges forth and kicks Goten right in the face.Goten retaliates with a roundhouse kick to nuova's neck and then kicks him in the face.Nuova flies backwards to gain distance as he manifests a flame aura around his body.He charges at Goten and tackles him,but Goten pushes back. The two are in a power struggle,until Goten yells and is enveloped in blue divine energy. Nuova backs up and beholds Goten's super saiyan cosmic form.
Goten:You lose.
Nuova shenron:Not yet!
Nuova and Goten clash again,but Goten holds a large advantage.He overwhelms Nuova and hits him with a combo.

He overwhelms Nuova and hits him with a combo

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Nuova stumbles back and pants heavily.Goten crosses his arms.
Goten:I'd give up now.
Nuova shenron:I haven't lost yet.
Goten:But you will.Honestly,unlike that piece of work,you don't actually seem like that bad of a person.
Nuova shenron:Really?What tells you that?
Goten:Just a hunch.
Goten powers down and turns around.
Nuova shenron:Wait!Get back here!Our fight isn't finished yet!
Goten:Then finish it.
Goten flies towards the lookout,Nuova clenches his fist as all he does...is follow.As the two fly,a sudden sinister laughter fills the sky. Dark clouds flood the sky as a powerful aura of energy descends from the clouds.It begins to rain as the aura fades to reveal the mysterious fighter.

It begins to rain as the aura fades to reveal the mysterious fighter

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Baby:Hehehehehehe.
Nuova shenron:Who is that?
Goten:Baby!
Baby:Hello goten.
Baby snickers as he powers up,shaking the very earth-no,the entire solar system trembles at his power!
Baby:HAHAHAHAHA!Time to DIE!
Goten turns back into super saiyan blue.
Goten:You and I are going to end this.Right here!Right now!
Baby:Sounds fun!