Author's Note

Hello all my lovely readers! Today our story has reached to its end.

Firstly, I want to say thank you to each and every reader who took the time to read the story. Your support and encouragement have made this journey incredibly special. Thank you from the depths of my heart to each and every reader! 🫶♥️

As the story is ending today, I know how you guys must be feeling because a lot of people have texted me and told me that this story, was not just a story for them; it's an emotion and they did not want this story to end.

I can totally understand these feelings. Because sometimes, we get so caught up in a story that it becomes more than just a story for us; it becomes like a feeling we hold onto.

Believe me, this isn't just a story for me either; it's an emotion. It's a feeling for me.

It's been a rollercoaster of emotions for me also, and I don't want it to end either. But as we all know, everything needs to come to an end someday, right?

So yeah, one story has ended, and the beginning of another story will happen soon! 😊

And yes, a few people have asked me to write bonus chapters! Don't worry, I'll write bonus chapters but after my exams! You'll have to wait a bit for the bonus chapters!

This is all I wanted to say for now. If you guys want to say something or ask something, you can write it in the comment section!! I'll definitely give replies there :)

To ab hum chalte hain... I'll meet you all soon with a new story and new characters. Until then, Bbye! Take care, all my lovely readers!🫶♥️

This is my Instagram ID - "viwataxx__"

I'll be active there. If you want to talk or share something, you can ping me anytime!

With love,
Viwataxx ♥️