Bonus Chapter 1

Word count: 4,300

Please do vote guys!!! 🤌
_______________________________________

Devyani's pov:

After One Year

I woke up and saw my life lying beside me, his eyes closed, his hair scattered over his forehead. This one year was a pure bliss with him. We had made a lot of memories together.

Lost in my thoughts, I looked at Dev's face to observe him; in these past few months, he has changed his look completely.

Before, he used to keep his hair short and trimmed, but now he has grown it out and ties it into a small bun. He has also started keeping his beard a bit longer, which gives him a more rugged look and makes him look more attractive.

This long hair and beard suit his personality, and he looks more like a Greek god with this new style.

"Take a picture, biwi, it will last longer," I heard Dev say as he opened his eyes.

As usual, he had caught me staring at him. "You were awake?" I asked him, and he smiled.

"Why do you keep looking at me, biwi? Every morning, you look at me the same way you are looking at me right now."

"You look at me as if you are seeing me for the first time," he said as he snuggled close to me and kissed my nose.

I giggled and snuggled closer to him, enjoying the warmth of his embrace.

"I can't help it," I replied softly.

"Aap ho hi itne Khubsoorat. Every day, I fall in love with you all over again," I said. Dev smiled and stroked my hair gently.

"And I fall for you too, biwi," he said, his voice filled with warmth. "Every single day."

We lay there for a moment, just enjoying the quiet intimacy of the morning.

Then, with a sigh, I reluctantly sat up. "We should get up. There's so much to do today," I said getting up from the bed. Dev groaned playfully and pulled me back down beside him.

"Five more minutes," he pleaded, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

I laughed at his behaviour, but I didn't resist. It was hard to say no to him, especially when he held me like this.

"Fine, five more minutes," I agreed, snuggling into his embrace. "But no more."

He hummed in response, and I saw his hand going towards my breasts.

But before he could do anything, I gently slapped his hand away. "Dev," I warned.

"What, biwi? I am just going to have my morning meal. Did you forget that we had a deal, that I will suckle on your breasts whenever I want and you will allow me," he said, groaning.

"Correction, the deal was you are going to suckle on my breasts every night before we go to sleep. Right now it's morning," I replied.

"Whatever," he replied as he rolled his eyes, and before I could say anything, his face came close to mine, and he started kissing my neck.