Untitled Part 24

"Okay" he nods slightly, giving him another affectionate pat and looking at his hand with the snake ring, smiling a bit. This was an absolute rollercoaster!

Especially Aziraphale and his stories. Crowley lets out a small sigh.

It's just that he rolled his eyes at a very, very bad time and didn't even realize it, but it gave him... quite a scare, and he's still not sure about things. For now, he sits very straight in the spot Aziraphale has determined for him.

"You... don't have cloth napkins."

"Paper ones work just as well," he says with a look that says "Are you kidding me?"

"But it's food from the Ritz..."

"Maybe they've put them in the bag."

"Oh, do you think?" he gets up.

"If they haven't, it means they're fine with you using paper ones too."

He goes to look for them. And... Crowley snaps his fingers to make some appear, rolling his eyes at himself again. Maybe now there are even four.

"Oh! Look! They did send some!"

"What a disappointment! What are you going to complain about now?"

"About... you?"

"That's not even original."

"What I complained about might be," Aziraphale blushes a little, looking at his plate..."It's cold."

"That's what unnecessary drama with things does..."

"Unnecessary drama with things?" he looks at him.

"Cooling them down," he gestures to indicate that Aziraphale is standing there and he's sitting at the table, far away.

"That wasn't unnecessary drama."

"I still don't even know why it happened."

Aziraphale sits down and blushes a bit more. Crowley tilts his head slightly.

"Do you want me to explain it to you? Heat up the food."

"Oh... blackmail, how sacred."

"It's an agreement."

The demon stares at him intently and sticks out his tongue, half licking his lips, half moistening them slowly, swaying his shoulders from side to side, and then bites the tip of the fork, empty, smiling.

Come on, idiot! You're not supposed to be doing sensual and tempting things!

If it comforts you, he hasn't noticed.

But the look Aziraphale gives him, mouth half open, COMPLETELY dumbfounded.

"You first, then," he points with the fork and then brings it back to his mouth, resting it on his lower lip and making a raised eyebrow motion because it's a challenge.

"M-Me?" could you react any SLOWER?

"If it's... an agreement..." he sways to one side, drawing a half-circle in the air with the fork"." And not a blackmail..." he smiles, tilts his head, and looks over his glasses" You can start."

The dance. He's doing the Ka. Ka, in the Jungle Book... dances to hypnotize the monkeys. He's doing it quite well.

"If I start, I can't eat while I... explain it to you."

Crowley leans back in the chair, rolling his eyes and dropping the fork. Aziraphale blushes a bit more because he doesn't want him to... drop the fork. Honestly.

"In one word: summarize," the demon crosses his arms and smiles.

"You rolled your eyes..." Aziraphale whispers, not looking at him.