Day 2; 3 Old friend

A girl approached her, and whispered something into her ear. It was either in a language I didn't understand or she just couldn't speak English properly.

Her face changed to something filled with rage and pain.

As soon as the other girl left it began.

- You did what, she started, after all I have done for you, she continued raising her voice.

Dave chuckled and responded: What? He felt totally unbothered by her behavior. Maybe because it was normal?

- What do you mean by that, she yelled, how dare you cheat on me.

Her word only seemed to amuse him, at this point he was cackling with laughter. He caught himself and cleared his throat and then said: Oh no, you want a hug?

- Why, she whispered as tears ran down her skin

- No, the question is why are you so bothered about it, he said clearly getting in patient.

She looked even more confused. I looked as confused. He chucked and said: No, no please where are my manners, he turn to the audience facing him. If someone knows a guy that Bella hasn't done "homework" with?

The crowd went silent because everyone knew he was right.

- So is this your way of payback?!?!?!?, she yelled

- No, he continued unbothered, I thought to myself, since she does it all the time it wouldn't hurt her if I kissed a girl, he yelled

- Well guess what it does, she replied

- I'm glad, he said and left slamming his locker

This is going to be a long mission I said to myself. She looked at me with her half ruined make-up and smiled and said: give it a day.

The bell rang and I grabbed my stuff out the locker and made my way to the 4th floor.

I opened the door and saw a class of four kids. Four? And among was my partner Nathan I sighed.

He gestured for me to sit next to him even though they were about 10 other empty seats, i did as he instructed.

- How's your first day, he said
- Pretty good your's?
- Same answer, he said and remained quiet.

The tecaher entered the classroom and dropped his things on his desk and wrote. Chemistry. I'm about to die if I get asked a question.

He handed everyone a paper that said: Name and Date.

My heart dropped all the way to my knees they felt heavy.

- Welcome class today we are going to have a pop quiz.

- Sir, may I excuse my self it's an emergency, I said

- Sure whatever you have to do, he said with a warm smile.

Gun shots started they were loud close, these were normal guns, by the sound of there shooting. I'd say an F2000 and atleast 3 pistols.

I ran to Nathan asking what to do. Ha u wish. I grabbed a disguise out of my bag and ran to front yard of the school.

I heart dropped to the ground I knew these people, from my old mission.

Last month I was asked to steal information from an elite clan of wrongdoers that's what they call themselves. They should be called the elite clan of stupidity or I was just too good.

Yet again they were trying to get me killed. They started approaching the school secretary and I tased them, all four of them, and tied them up.

My work is done. And the bell rang? It's been 2 hours!!!!!

- It's only been 5 minutes, stop yelling, Blue said over the ear piece

- Meaning, I asked
- That it's normal, because class just started, he said.

And then it hit me the Ecw knew where I was. That's bad.

I ran back to class and the teacher looked like he'd been waiting. Thank God I took off my disguise, if not that would have been a different story.

Wait, I knew this man who is he? The next thing I knew I didn't have my glasses. Its like it was all planned.

Oh, I forgot to mention the 4 idiots were in my dorm, well our dorm.

I closed my eyes and the next thing I realized is that I was at my dorm. I jumped up, but Nathan grabbed my arm urging me to relax.