"Dear diary"

There was a sudden knock on the door, making me snap out of that stupid state.

- I'm sorry sir, I whispered

I grabbed my glasses, making my way to the door. I opened and I saw so many people with gifts, in their hands.

I already assumed they for rich Daddy's boy.
- Hi, my name is Maddy, nice to meet you.
- Um... My name is Isla, nice to meet you too.

I turn back trying to find him, but he was no where to be found.

- Are you willing to accept, our gifts, she said

I'm shocked really theses were also for me?
- We are from the greeting committee, and we bought all of these for you, she said cheerily

- Awww, thank you so much, you really didn't have too, I said matching her energy.

One-by-one they dropped there gift on the small table in our dorm. I started looking at the dorm scanning it top to bottom, until my eyes met a human body stuffed under a pile of clothes. Before they left, they told me that they will always be there if I needed any help. 

- Start, your journal, i hear a muffled voice behind me say.

-Right away, sir

He chuckled slightly as he emerged from the clothes. 

- You don't have to call me sir, he said

- OK, but i cannot be penalized for it right, I say messing with him.

We both laugh as we start examining each and everyone of the gifts, just to be safe.

A/n: So from here this will be her journal, meaning from her point of view and she may not view everything that happens. I'm really sorry for it not being so good. But I'm trying my best, please bear with me. TT