【Prologue Final : Into the Light】

After reviewing and revising your plan, you and Boostbot are ready to spring into action. You quickly pack a black backpack with essentials: chargers, power banks, spare clothes, hygiene items, canned foods and your trusty laptop. You sling your matching black headphones around your neck and hoist Boostbot across your shoulders like a purse, feeling a surge of determination.

With everything in place, you take flight to the sky, flying towards the park where your robot partner crashed in a pod and the spaceship that the hunters use for travel. It's time to put your plan into motion and take a stand against those who seek to harm Boostbot. Based on Boostbot's intel, there are five pursuers in total. Currently, two of them are engaged in conversation near the ship, while the others are likely inside. Hovering a safe distance from the ship, you drop Boostbot off with a word of caution.

"Be careful, Boostbot."

The cool white power sphere responds cheerfully yet softly, "You too, Luhua...!"

With a nod of determination, you take to the skies once more, your arms morphing into the powerful limbs of a silverback gorilla. Time is of the essence; you must end this confrontation swiftly due to your limited capabilities.

Descending upon the two unsuspecting green-colored alien hunters, you strike with all your might. The impact sends them sprawling, one of them rendered unconscious by the force of your blow. The other manages to cling on, calling for backup.

"THERE'S A KID ATTACKING US. BACK UP IMMED—"

But before the hunter can finish, you deliver a devastating punch, silencing them. It's clear that you're not going down without a fight. You declare boldly, seeing the spaceship hatch opening up to reveal the rest of the three hunters.

"I have Boostbot! If you want the power sphera, defeat me!" 

At first, the hunters hesitate, perhaps underestimating your small stature, but they quickly regain their resolve and charge towards you, brandishing weapons. Thinking quickly, you scoop up a fistful of dirt and fling it at their faces. The hunters cry out in pain, temporarily blinded by the unexpected assault.

Seizing the opportunity, you launch into action, leaping forward and delivering a sideways punch to the hunter in the middle. The force of the blow sends them careening into their companion, both of them tumbling across the park in a heap.

Though you manage to land a punch on the third hunter after, it seems weaker than intended, as they remain standing with a grunt of defiance. Panic begins to set in as you realize you're running out of options to hold them back.

'Come on, Boostbot! Hurry up! I'm running out of ideas! you thought, changing your left arm into a long armadillo shell as you deflect the blade, carefully. As to answer your prayer from before, the shapeship started to slowly take off, with the hatch still opened. The hunter's enraged shout echoes through the park as they realize your strategy.

"YOU BRAT!"

Taking the moment of distraction, you strike again, delivering a powerful punch that sends the alien reeling backwards. It's clear that your powers are wearing off, as your arms revert to their normal state. A dull ache pulses through your muscles, it felt like you just did 3 sets of hammer curls.

With a quick backward leap to create distance, you feel your wings unfurling once more, aching but still functional. Taking a deep breath, you spread your wings wide and propel yourself into the sky, aiming for the open hatch of the descending spaceship. 

Safely landing inside the hatch, you breathe a sigh of relief as it slowly closes behind you. Your wings fade away into nothing, leaving you feeling exhausted but exhilarated. Your plan worked flawlessly, and you can't help but be impressed by your own fighting skills. Whether it's your prowess or the incompetence of the hunters, you emerged victorious.

Grinning with glee, you hurry ahead to find Boostbot.

It doesn't take long to locate the power sphere, busy piloting the spaceship. You greet it with excitement.

"Good job, Boostbot! We left them eating dust."

Boostbot responds with equal enthusiasm.

"I saw, I saw! You were amazing! I can't believe we got away without a scratch! Now hurry and take a seat. We're about to venture into space!"

You quickly settle into the nearest seat and buckle your seatbelt as the ship lurches forward. The familiar blue skies outside soon give way to a kaleidoscope of colors, before eventually settling into the deep hues of blue and purple as you journey into the vastness of space. This made you mesmerized. It felt so unreal. From being recently abandoned by your only parent to encountering a sentient robot that grants you powers, to now traveling into uncharted space—none of this was anything you could have ever anticipated. Lost in your thoughts, Boostbot's voice breaks through the haze.

"You know, I'm glad I met you. You could have chosen to ignore me and continue with your life, but you didn't. You saved me, protected me, and ventured into this dangerous space with a stranger. You're amazing. Selfless, smart, and brave. I just know we'll become best friends!"

Your eyes widen in astonishment at the sentiment.

"Friends?.... We're friends?"

Boostbot's reply comes swiftly, filled with genuine warmth. "Of course, we're friends!"

Overwhelmed by the rush of emotions, you turn your gaze back to the scenery outside, tears gathering in your eyes, your voice trembling as you agree.

"Y-yeah... We're friends!"

In that moment, you realize that this entire ordeal was worth it. For the first time in a long while, you've found the connection you've been yearning for—a friend, a companion. Even if they aren't human.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: 2,300+ words in one day? YIPEEEEEE. Alright look forward to the next chapter as it finally starts. Now Ima dive back into my finals lolol. I'll be back rq. I'll only take a few hrs after all