Chapter 5 - Is he watching WWE?

I was feeling exhausted today, so Nusu and I decided to go to the park for some refreshment

I was feeling exhausted today, so Nusu and I decided to go to the park for some refreshment. And after winning the debate competition and getting the award and flowers from some unexpected people, we definitely deserve some treats. His face was worth watching; poor Danav. Nusu came to pick me up with her bike. There's a lake in that park, which I love the most. Even the weather is so beautiful. I'm going to have a nice evening today.

After coming into the park, we sat by the lake, and we were talking about the ceremony day. I mean, about those two.

Eva -' It has been two days since the ceremony ended, but I keep remembering their faces, you can say they just became a joke for me. Every time I felt bored in these 2 days, I remembered their faces, and then I couldn't stop laughing. (I said laughing)

Nusu -' It looked like a solar eclipse in how their faces turned after watching us get the awards. (She said while taking a sip of her coffee)

We continued with our chitchat, but not until my eyes got stuck out on the other part of the lake. There were three boys and a girl under a big tree. It looks like the boys are actually disturbing the girl.

Eva -' Nusu! Look over there, I think those guys are disturbing her! (I said pointing at them)

Nusu -' Let's go over there! (We both went there)

-' Hello, madam.. What is the problem huh? (The boy said giving a filthy look at the girl)

-' Please, leave me alone, otherwise, I'll scream to gather people! (She said, taking a step back, She looks scared)

-' Are you threatening me!? (He grabbed the girls hand and tried to pull her close to him)

Nusu immediately hit the head of the thug with her helmet. And he fell to the ground. This made the other two angry.

-' Who had the courage to hit me on the head! (He said rubbing his head in a aggressive tone)

Nusu -' Me! (She grabbed his collar and made him stand up from the ground)

-' Oh god ! Is it a girl? (He said giving a devilish smile along with the other two)

-' Boss, if you allow us, we can look after this matter. (The other two said in a teasing way)

-' It's just a girl, don't worry. Madam, don't come to interrupt our work, you're still standing here just because I'm in a good mood today? Otherwise (He said looking from up to down at Nusu)

-' Otherwise? (Said Nusu glaring at him)

-' Otherwise, don't you know what a man can do with a girl? Especially if the girl is good-looking like you and (He looked behind Nusu at me) her? (He said raising his eyebrows while giving a filthy smile)

Nusu -' Bastard!!! (She punched him in the nose, causing blood to come out of his nose and making him fall to the ground once more)

And I took the girl to one side and made her stand.