Touch Our Body (Female Skrull Reader X Carol Danvers) 18+

Request from tumblr: The story I have in mind is like equal parts smut and fluff lol. Could you write about Reader working with Carol to prep for a mission, and part of their plan is that Reader will have to shapeshift into Carol's form and impersonate her? I can see them being cute and couply as Reader tries to get the appearance and mannerisms exactly right, and Carol is helping her along.
Fluff and smut 18+
A sequel to You Left Us.
Pre - The Marvels (Female Skrull Reader X Carol Danvers)
Summary: When Carol enlists your help for a mission, you and your fiancée do more than just practice your shape-shifting abilities.
Word Count: 2.5K

Content: Sex, Shape-Shifting Sex, Fingering, Praise, Masturbation(?), Self(?), First Time(?)

"Carol, are you sure about this?"

You whine in your Terran form to your fiancée aboard what used to be just her ship. You're standing in front of her messy table with mission reports and classified video ports.

"Yes. You're the one who wanted to help more." Carol says as she rounds the table from feeding Goose, leaving a kiss on your cheek. You watch Carol walk away in her half-down suit and white tank top combo.

Of course, Carol was right. You did want more to do. You used to be a Skrull Solider on Earth—a part of Nick Fury's network of secret teams throughout the globe. So yeah, you could kick ass and blend into any environment.

Which is precisely what Carol needs you to do. Sort of.

"But honey..." You sigh. Carol sits down and waits for you to continue. "This is me allowing myself to get captured so that way you could sneak onto the Kree ship." Carol nods along like it's no biggie. "They're taking you to whoever they named Ronan's successor on Hala, and I need information about what they're planning on doing. Supposedly, it's with a bangle or something?" Carol gets distracted by the pronunciation of the word bangle.

"Carol!" The love of your life looks back at you with her beautiful eyes. "Yes? Sorry. Yes?" She says as you deflate. This plan is never going to work.

Carol rises from her chair and makes her way to you. Her boots thudded closer and closer. You look from the table to her and weakly smile. "Change into me," Carol asks of you.

"Carol." You sigh. "You know I don't do that." Carol crosses her arms and leans on the table directly before you. God, she looks good. "Yes, but you're going to have to for this mission, baby." Her voice is sweeter. She's starting to use her tricks as your fiancée, and damm it, it's working. "Annnnddd, you've done it before." She smirks at you.

"Carol, we were drunk!" You turn away from her, embarrassed. "Still happened!" Carol said, her cheeks pink and with a smile on her face. "You almost kissed me!" Carol continues as she follows you to the couch in the middle of the ship.

It's hilarious how your aesthetic and her aesthetic mashed into each other. The cozy couch was your idea.

"Because you're hot!" You exclaim to Carol before collapsing onto the before-mentioned couch. Carol laughs and sits next to you. "Yes, but you had shape-shifted into me and forgot." You groan with your cheeks pink. "Please stop reminding me." Carol laughs and lets you wallow before pulling on the ends of your sleeve, making you look up.

"Yes?" You look at Carol through your hooded eyes. She's wearing a smirk before she bites her bottom lip. "Ya know, that would've been interesting." Carol scoots herself closer. "What would've been interesting?" You ask.

Carol gives you a look and brings her hand to your leg. Exposed by your orange shorts. "Oh!" It finally clicks for you, and you look at the blonde with an intriguing gaze. "Carol.. are you serious?" She keeps her eyes on you and gives you a playful shrug. "Only if you would want. Could be fun."