Close but yet so far away

Dear diary,

Harry and I haven't been seeing each other a lot lately. He works night shifts at a bakery and sleeps when he comes back, while I now follow classes at school to become a medical assistent and sleep when he's at work, so we just see each other when we switch and when it's the weekend.

I didn't think it would be as tough at it is, but we want to get out of this cheap ass hotel and get our own place and move on, so this seemed a great idea and besides, we have our whole lives to enjoy each other and spend time, but still I wish I could be in his arms at night...

"Hello love, how have you been today?"

Harry entered the room, where I was laying down on our bed reading a book.

"Hello handsome, I'm good! How about you?"

He smiled and pecked my lips. "Tired but good, I missed you. Why are you awake already? You have school in like three hours."

I rested my head on his shoulder as he pulled me closer to him, his scent mixed with his perfume making me feel at ease.

"I wanted to spend some time with you, it's been rough."

He hummed. "I know babe, it will be over soon I promise, we can even go on a holiday together once this is all over, we will be fine I promise, I love you."

I smiled and kissed his collarbone, trailing some kisses on his skin to his cheek, letting my lips linger there for a bit, never wanting this moment to pass.

"I know, I love you too."

I closed my eyes, my eyes feeling heavy suddenly. Harry whispered sweet nothings into my ear as I smiled and drifted away and sleep took over, knowing we will be fine no matter what...