Lili

Dear diary,

Liam is such a great friend, I honestly love his kindness and I'm so glad that I found him as a friend of mine.

Today we were watching Harry at footie practice and ate some donuts on the bench.

"So lou, how is it going between you and Harry?" He asked, a smile tugging on his lips.

I sighed. "I mean I think it's going well and I know he likes me, but I feel like it isn't the time yet to make it official, I feel like we're testing waters a bit and just enjoy each others company for as it is now." I answered, being honest even though it kind of felt weird.

He hummed and took a bite of his chocolate donut. "I think it just needs a little more time, I can tell he likes you, the way he looks at you is like he thinks you hung the moon."

I gulped. "Really?"

Liam nodded. "It's very obvious, Gemma loves to see him like that as well, you two would be good together, don't you think?"

I licked my lips as I watched Harry run across the field, glancing at me and blowing me a kiss in a split second.

I blushed and turned to Liam again. "I think so too, let's take it easy and see what the future holds in store for us."

It hit me that moment, maybe there is in fact a future for me and Harry.

We shall see.

Love,

Smiling loulou