🦋 Chapter 2 🦋

Guys there story started before Elhan.
It's all about a day before Sehrish and Elhan's meeting.
_________________________________________

Author 's POV

" Stop please....please don't...do this ..leave me ... please....ammi ...please come ..I can't live here ..take me with you..please ....I can't even breathe here..why did you left me ...Please have some ..mer..cy on me ..What. Is my fault..." She was sobbing.. screaming. Pleading...These terrified nightmares are her lifetime partners .

I was sweating very hard and my hand are shivering I was reciting " Hasbunallahu wanaimal wakeel " continuously and drank a glass Full of water in one go somehow I managed to put water in the glass

I was sweating very hard and my hand are shivering I was reciting " Hasbunallahu wanaimal wakeel " continuously and drank a glass Full of water in one go somehow I managed to put water in the glass . I hate these nightmares these are killing every single day .The day she left me , my life became pathetic . I don't wanna think about it.
I can do it , I have to be strong no one is going to take my fear away from me .
It's me who is dying from inside and facing every one with a fake smile .

But I trust my Rabb , he will help me it' s Satan who is overpowering my emotions on me .To end my overthinking I thought to call Sehrish. She is my cousin my Candy.She knows every single thing about me .She knows I can't sleep peacefully in nights and she knows the reason too. Even she is younger then me but she is mature enough when I told her everything she understood me .

*Next morning*

So I am going to give Sehar a surprise, I was in Uk because I have been working here but my internship is over now , I am experienced now I didn't tell anyone in Sheikh 's mansion because I want to give them a surprise but for now, I have to pack my luggage which is plenty.

After my packing I sighed in relief " Hayee main toh thak gyi " .
( I am so tired.")

But for the last time I want to rom in the streets of UK to capture everything in my memory..uhh i am not obsessed with this place but still there are many things attached to me where I met Alana my only friend..Wow Amaya you haven't told her now she is going to kill you ..

So I grabbed my phone and call her to go somewhere and spend day together.
We were aimlessly moving on the road of UK and blabbering , I told her about my departure she was sad .so decided to uplift her mood ." No-one is going to stay with you forever, every one will leave someday" I thought in my mind.

We were near the Ferris wheel my favourite place the mesmerizing view from the top of the Ferris wheel was an wholesome view. I just love it , if it's in my hand then I Will come to this place everyday. This place relax my mind and it feels like a happy pill to me .

So we were going towards the Ferris wheel Alana called her boyfriend to accompany her , So I decided to give them some private space and walked towards the another satchel cushion.

I want to show this to Sehrish so a join her on video call.