📕Once Upon a Time📕

Jupiter X Neptune (Platonic because I don't see this ship being romantic)

Neptune Angst
Then turns into fluff

Requested by: HelloIamCalm12

Enjoy!
__________________________________________

    Neptune sat alone in his orbit, seeming to be lost in his thoughts. His mind kept going over the conversation he had with his moons not too long ago. He didn't mean to make anyone upset. It wasn't his fault he couldn't remember... Right?

    Triton had left somewhere and has been gone for some time now, which really worried Neptune. His other moons, the kids, they seemed worried themselves but Neptune has played with them to help ease their worries. The kids are just playing with each other at the moment, though he can still feel the tension in the air. He didn't like it.

    Neptune sighed. His mind continued to spiral in these negative thoughts. He tried to think of something else to take his mind off of it, but... He hasn't had any luck. He continued to drown in his negative thoughts, tears feeling like they're about to fall until...

"Neptune? You alright?"

    Neptune was snapped back into reality by this voice. He turned his attention to where the voice came from. And in front of him was Jupiter, who was holding a book.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you" Jupiter apologized. He let out a nervous chuckle and looked down at Neptune. "It's alright" Neptune replied quietly. Jupiter stepped closer and sat down next to him "I just thought I'd pop by, I thought you could use some company. Though I don't have long until Sun realizes I've left my orbit-"

    Neptune smiler softly as he looked over at the taller man. He shifted his gaze to the book that was in Jupiter's hands "What's that?" Neptune asked, pointing at the book. "Oh, this? It's a fairy tail, I thought you'd want me to read to you, that usually helps you feel better" Jupiter answered with a sweet smile. Neptune's expression almost immediately lit up "Okay! I like stories!" Neptune exclaimed. Jupiter laughed "I know you do, that's why I'm here" He said while opening the book.

    The book was Hansel and Gretel one Neptune hasn't heard of, or maybe he has but doesn't remember. Jupiter began reading

"Once upon a time..."
__________________________________________
HAHAHAHHAHAHA
THERE YOU GO KIDDOS
,SORRY IT'S SO SHORT, I WASN'T SURE WHAT TO DO WITH THIS ONE

ANYWAYSS
HOPED YOU ENJOYED

Words: 403