Brotherly Love 🧡💙

I HC that Venus and Earth are siblings :3
__________________________________________

    Venus wasn't the one to really show his vulnerable or soft side to others, but when it comes to Earth, he makes an acception. Venus had always been protective of Earth in some way. He will litterly beat the shit out of anyone who wrongs Earth. He has before.

    When he found out about Earth's little stunt, let's just say... He nearly freaked out. He knew Earth had fallen into some sort if depression, but not this bad. He couldn't help but worry. Could you blame him? He developed the habit of checking on Earth in the middle of the night, just to make sure he was still breathing. As long as he's breathing, Venus didn't have to worry as much.

    Tonight was another restless night for him. Earth had a break down earlier that day and he's worried sick. He's trying his best to help Earth but no matter how hard he tries, nothing really seems to work. Maybe he's not trying hard enough...

    Venus tossed and turned most of the night, until he couldn't take it anymore. He groaned and sat up. He got out of a bed and left his room. He made his way down the hallway, careful not to wake anyone up. He stopped in front of a door, Earth's room. He opened the door slightly, and peaked inside. Earth was sleeping, he back towards Venus. Surely that'd be enough to convince someone that someone was okay, but not Venus. He couldn't shake the worry.

    He entered the room and quietly closed the door behind him. He he made his way to the bed, where Earth was sleeping peacefully. He also took notice if the messy room, clothes scatter across the floor and the trash and the left over dishes in here. Venus sighed, he hated to see him like this. When Venus made it over to the bed, he carefully placed a hand on Earth's back, making sure he's still breathing. One he was sure he was alive, Venus let out a sigh of relief.

    When Venus removed his hand from Earth's back. He turned around to leave the room but something grabbed a hold of his hand.

"Don't go.... Stay..."

    Venus looked over at Earth, seeming a bit startled by the request, but he stays. Venus sat down at the edge of the bed. He looked down at the ground before speaking up "You alright...?" He asked, looking back over at Earth, who was still have asleep. ".. Mhm.." Earth responded. There was a few moments of awkward silence before Earth spoke up

"Can we cuddle...?"

"What, no I-"

"Pleeeaaassseeeee....?"

    Venus groaned and reluctantly agreed. He lay down next to Earth and stared blankly at the ceiling. Earth wrapped his arms around Venus and buried his face into his chest. Venus looked down at him, but eventually held Earth close in a protective embrace. He hates to admit it, but.... He likes this.

"Night.."

"Good night.."

    Venus let out a content sigh, the closed his eyes. Earth followed shortly after and they both drifted off into sleep.
__________________________________________

EHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HOPED YOU ENJOYED
I LOVE THESE TWO SILLIES
SORRY IF IT SUCKED

Words: 539